Kid reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybeansoup June 21, 2019

Perfect mix of action, joy, laughs, and sadness!

Avengers: Endgame is amazing for people that can take some action and have watched at least one of the 4 Avengers movies. There’s also some funny parts and about 2 heartfelt and sad scenes. As long as you think you or your kid is mature enough, this is an amazingly movie to see.

Teen, 13 years old Written byI have no username June 18, 2019

Best MCU film yet!!

This film is an amazing finale to the avengers series. Has lots of graphic violence and some mild swearing. Great film!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byAexetical Stars June 17, 2019

Very Good!

It was a good movie, and I got really emotional at the Soul Stone scene. Love that Hawkeye is back! He is my favorite superhero!
Kid, 11 years old June 16, 2019

This was a good movie.

This is one of the best movies i've seen of recent memory, the characters are good, the action is handled pretty well, and the story was fantastic.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMoviefanatic040 June 16, 2019

Best marvel film yet!

Watch it. It is the best. That’s all you need to know. Enjoy!
Teen, 14 years old Written byzacharyrules June 15, 2019
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2019

My favorite movie of all time, hilarious, action-packed and a satisfying finale

possible spoilers- this movie is great, people say there is not much action until halfway and that is true but in that half they build up the story and the movie would make no sense without that part. Thanos gets decapitated 10 minutes in but the whole movie has to do with time travel so the bad guy is really a younger thanos from the past that comes through a wormhole. The only thing I wish was in this movie was a hulk vs thanos rematch. For swearing there is one SOB but other than that it is fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written byblue tortoise June 10, 2019

My new favourite movie

This movie was amazing. Best avengers yet. There is little violence w/no blood. All the avengers are good role models, too. There are little swear words, a few uses of s--t.

Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2019

BEST AVENGERS MOVIE YET!

Great movie, love the action and 3HOURS OF FREAKING AWESOMENESS! has some cuss words like "a*s", etc.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChaoticStar12 June 8, 2019

What a Finale!

This Movie will reward everyone who has been a marvel fan since the first Iron Man. The Build up and the suspense continues throughout the entire movie . I loved every moment of the 3 hour Super Hero story. No movie can compare to the storyline it goes through. Highly Recomend!

Kid, 8 years old June 8, 2019

Lots of violence

So much violence.the avengers win but it’s still disapointing.in the beginning Thor chops of thanos’s head.that makes the movie very brutal.

Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2019

Teen, 14 years old Written bylilbolt24 June 7, 2019

great movie but emotionally traumatizing for MCU fans

so it’s a great movie and has good role models that are willing to do anything to help people. however, it’s a very sad movie and if you are an MCU fan, then prepare yourself. if your child loves MCU and gets sad easily, then prepare them for some superhero deaths. but overall it’s a great movie that you will want to watch again.

Teen, 15 years old Written byjedilovegood June 7, 2019

Great, dark, movie.

I love marvel! My family was so excited to see Endgame, and we were not disappointed. This movie is intense, emotional, and everything I wanted it to be. It deals with real problems, too. One of the characters goes into a period of depression after the events of infinity war. Characters do die, and scenes can get very emotional. This movie might be a bit to heavy for younger kids, but judge by what your kid can handle. There was a bit too much cursing for my taste, but that's the kind of thing I just get mildly annoyed at but don't really mind. But man, if you haven't seen Endgame, watch it. It's worth all three hours.

Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2019

Best

Best marvel movie yet

Teen, 17 years old Written byReyBae June 5, 2019

Rollercoaster of Action

Intense action movie full of emotion. Great film for families of older children. Great messages, and role models.

Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2019

Masterpiece

Movie is amazing and I can't believe parents are saying 18+ for.........swearing? I hear swear words all the time in my house. Does not matter what age, you should take your kids to see this.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheraterboyzz June 5, 2019

Not 13+

I think csm is just rating these things by its rating, which is PG-13 for endgame. It is a little bloodier and has some drinking beer and stuff, but I see my dad drinking all the time. It’s as violent as infinity war and has less swearing than infinity war.

Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2019

Conclusion to the Avengers lived up to its expectations

Great movie!!!!! This is easily my favorite movie, the Avengers are back after there loss against Thanos and they will risk everything to defeat Thanos. It is violent but not to much language. Avengers 4 is worth the 3 hours.

Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2019