Kid reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Kid, 11 years old June 16, 2019

This was a good movie.

This is one of the best movies i've seen of recent memory, the characters are good, the action is handled pretty well, and the story was fantastic.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMoviefanatic040 June 16, 2019

Best marvel film yet!

Watch it. It is the best. That’s all you need to know. Enjoy!
Teen, 14 years old Written byzacharyrules June 15, 2019
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2019

My favorite movie of all time, hilarious, action-packed and a satisfying finale

possible spoilers- this movie is great, people say there is not much action until halfway and that is true but in that half they build up the story and the movie would make no sense without that part. Thanos gets decapitated 10 minutes in but the whole movie has to do with time travel so the bad guy is really a younger thanos from the past that comes through a wormhole. The only thing I wish was in this movie was a hulk vs thanos rematch. For swearing there is one SOB but other than that it is fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written byblue tortoise June 10, 2019

My new favourite movie

This movie was amazing. Best avengers yet. There is little violence w/no blood. All the avengers are good role models, too. There are little swear words, a few uses of s--t.

Kid, 12 years old June 9, 2019

BEST AVENGERS MOVIE YET!

Great movie, love the action and 3HOURS OF FREAKING AWESOMENESS! has some cuss words like "a*s", etc.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChaoticStar12 June 8, 2019

What a Finale!

This Movie will reward everyone who has been a marvel fan since the first Iron Man. The Build up and the suspense continues throughout the entire movie . I loved every moment of the 3 hour Super Hero story. No movie can compare to the storyline it goes through. Highly Recomend!

Kid, 8 years old June 8, 2019

Lots of violence

So much violence.the avengers win but it’s still disapointing.in the beginning Thor chops of thanos’s head.that makes the movie very brutal.

Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2019

Teen, 14 years old Written bylilbolt24 June 7, 2019

great movie but emotionally traumatizing for MCU fans

so it’s a great movie and has good role models that are willing to do anything to help people. however, it’s a very sad movie and if you are an MCU fan, then prepare yourself. if your child loves MCU and gets sad easily, then prepare them for some superhero deaths. but overall it’s a great movie that you will want to watch again.

Teen, 15 years old Written byjedilovegood June 7, 2019

Great, dark, movie.

I love marvel! My family was so excited to see Endgame, and we were not disappointed. This movie is intense, emotional, and everything I wanted it to be. It deals with real problems, too. One of the characters goes into a period of depression after the events of infinity war. Characters do die, and scenes can get very emotional. This movie might be a bit to heavy for younger kids, but judge by what your kid can handle. There was a bit too much cursing for my taste, but that's the kind of thing I just get mildly annoyed at but don't really mind. But man, if you haven't seen Endgame, watch it. It's worth all three hours.

Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2019

Best

Best marvel movie yet

Teen, 17 years old Written byReyBae June 5, 2019

Rollercoaster of Action

Intense action movie full of emotion. Great film for families of older children. Great messages, and role models.

Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2019

Masterpiece

Movie is amazing and I can't believe parents are saying 18+ for.........swearing? I hear swear words all the time in my house. Does not matter what age, you should take your kids to see this.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheraterboyzz June 5, 2019

Not 13+

I think csm is just rating these things by its rating, which is PG-13 for endgame. It is a little bloodier and has some drinking beer and stuff, but I see my dad drinking all the time. It’s as violent as infinity war and has less swearing than infinity war.

Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2019

Conclusion to the Avengers lived up to its expectations

Great movie!!!!! This is easily my favorite movie, the Avengers are back after there loss against Thanos and they will risk everything to defeat Thanos. It is violent but not to much language. Avengers 4 is worth the 3 hours.

Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2019

Amazing

The best movie ever
Teen, 13 years old Written byWaterfire77 June 4, 2019

Excellent

I loved it, a bit of cursing though

Teen, 13 years old Written byGo oof yourself June 4, 2019

OMG!

This was filled with endgame spoilers. And my whole family got spoiled endgame.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTheLastInfinity June 3, 2019

Amazing for a Marvel Film, but not a Film Film. Spoilers Ahead.

So Endgame was pretty good. I actually judge films overall and not for what franchise they’re in.
First off, I’ll talk about the story. So the basic story is that everyone cries, they kill Thanos, Iron Man/ Tony Stark has a kid, Ant Man comes back, they time travel, there’s a bunch of fan service that is pretty reasonable, they come back, and fight 2014 Thanos with Black Widow dying in Vormir in 2014 and Iron Man dying after snapping and everyone coming back.| It is pretty okay as far as being a movie that exists, but the way this story goes is so annoying at times. There are parts where I was just sitting in the theater waiting for time to move by, mostly after Thanos is killed. Luckily, everything gets good from the second act on. I was pretty wowed when Fortnite showed up, and most of the jokes weren’t funny. Overall, storytelling gets 0.75/1 star.
Rewatch ability is next. I thought that watching this knowing what happens was an okay experience. Certain parts dragged a good bit throughout even more, especially the Time Heist and 1st act. The end fight was still enjoyable, but it was still the same lots of sound booming in your ears for a whole act. Overall, pretty good and rewatch able . 0.75/1 star.
Next, the visual and auditory presentation. The sound was okay, not anything especially new or exciting. The score was pretty good, but forgettable. The visuals though were just okay for a good bit of the film. The first act looked like a total PS2 game and everything else was pretty okay. Horrible in 3D and you need to see it in IMAX for a whole complete experience. The editing was casual and the cinematography was average. 0.85/ 1 star, 0.5 from audio and 0.35 from visual.
Next, the acting. The acting was pretty good. Brie Larson was probably the worst part of the acting. Brie Larson seemed bored at times but everyone else was fine. Robert Downey Jr. was the best part. 0.8/1 star.
Finally, did this movie push limits?- No. No real limits were exceeded narratively or rating wise. If anything, this was not the most amazing movie to compare others to. The worst and most violent part was the beheading of Thanos, which looked pretty bad so wasn’t really anything to worry about for children. 0.3/1 star.
Now, I’ll do a special “Oscar Bonus Round” for Oscars I wouldn’t mind this film nominated for or winning. Nominations are worth 0.1 stars and wins are worth 0.2 stars. Nominations are Supporting Actress for Scarlet Johansson, Supporting Actor for Chris Evans, Lead Actor for Robert Downey Jr., Adapted Screenplay for whoever, Visual Effects for them all, and Sound Mixing for them. None of these were wins, as the film was just okay, so this film overall gets 4.05. It was saved by the Oscar Bonus Round, but I’m okay with that this time around.
4/5 stars.