Kid reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTalithaBatemanFan May 8, 2019

Typical Movie

*Spoilers*
I feel as if they failed to perfectly explain that the vanished were gone for 5 years but than come back and act as if they hadn't missed 5 years. But good movie, a little bit of language, expectable violence. A few emotional scenes, but any young child can watch it and enjoy it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAJoshuaAH May 8, 2019

Good movie and even better acting.

I think it's one of the best movie I have watched. There is a few violent scences, mostly at the end of the movie. With great role modles and positive messages. Teaches how to deal with difficult situations and team work!

Teen, 15 years old Written by_-_KittyCatWild_-_ May 7, 2019

Funny, yet indeed sad

((NO SPOILERS)) Like every Marvel movie, they add humor. This movie was hilarious, it did get darker as it went along though. Some parts were rather unnecessary and questions followed after, but it was still good. If I did give it a rating out of 5,000, I’d say.. I loved it 3,000.

Teen, 13 years old Written byShrekie May 7, 2019

Awesome!

Ok I don't mind the swearing, but the only reason why I put 4 stars is because of the sad moments. I want to put 5/5 but still a 4/5. Anyway this movie is amazing! I say 12 or 13 up to see this movie. If they can handle it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAvengersFan123 May 6, 2019

Awesome movie once again by marvel.

It was a great movie.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChorizo McClive May 6, 2019

Endgame

Avengers Endgame is probably the best movie I have ever seen in my entire life, as many people are saying, it really is an emotional rollercoaster. Although I really enjoyed infinity war, which is another great movie, infinity war did not have the emotional depth that endgame did. There is some violence in Endgame that may be seen as disturbing to some viewers, the movie was truly the perfect Endgame of the infinity saga, and I will always remember Avengers endgame as a truly great and brilliant movie. This movie may have some violence as well as a lot of profanity (all of which is completely justified, and for humor), but it has some good messages, some of which are going to help people in their futures. Also, while coming to Endgame I thought that this movie couldn't make me cry, and boy, was I wrong... bring Kleenex!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written bycolonel004 May 6, 2019

Decent ending

Quite emotional movie, but can be confusing for young ones. Really teaches some good characteristics. Dont expect to finish watching the movie without tears in yourr eyes. Also, watch the end credits. There is no scene, but a special sound, as a tribute to a major death in the movie. Wont spoil it though. Great movie. WAtched it the weekend it came out.

Teen, 13 years old Written by1201td May 6, 2019

One of my favourite movies!

This Avengers movie was outright amazing! Let me break it down (spoilers)
Violence: many violence including shooting, fighting with swords and killing people, including Iron Man.
Language: s—t b—ch and more (not constant)
Sex: a joke about a man peeing in his pants, Thor is shirtless for some parts. Also, some romance between characters.
Drinking: Thor drinks beer
Consumerism: Fortnite is shown in the movie, brands are mentioned
Positive role models: not many role models

Kid, 10 years old May 6, 2019

ausome, the best movie

one of the best movies ever created.

Teen, 15 years old Written by1bb3 May 6, 2019

just nah

ummmm half of it was good half of it was horrible I don't get why captain America chose to stay in the past instead of coming back to the moment should I say I think it was a fool out of the infinity war I also don't get why black widow died instead of hawkie
hawkie should have died you wanna know why cuz he hasn't been in the movies for year black widow has this movie is nothin but a trade and a fool to try to get fans angry
Teen, 13 years old Written byHbh28 May 6, 2019

Really Good

Being a person who is obsessed with Marvel it is a bit disappointing at the end considering it the last movie. Other than that it is really good. There is not too much violence until the last scene.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySTP335 May 5, 2019

Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Endgame. Oh, Avengers: Endgame. Where do I start?? Well, first of all Avengers: Endgame is a very, very satisfying Marvel finale. (But we all know it’s not the last one). There are a lot of amazing scenes in this movie I can’t even count. About the content though, I thought for a Avengers movie or even a Marvel movie there was very minimal violence, just a few actual battle scenes. When there was battle scene they were scattered all through the movie. On the bad side though, there was a plethora of obscenity. About 9 S-bombs and a gauntlet of other profanities including a-s p—s d-m- h—l b—ta-d, and b—ch. The most of any profanities in a Marvel movie. I was really disappointed. A character drinks nearly the entire movie but it’s seems pretty funny anyways. All around this movie was AMAZING!! I just withs the profanities were dialed down. The violence was not to much but not to little. This was a very satisfying ending.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPeterparker0 May 5, 2019

Best movie ever!!!

This is the best movie i have ever seen. Remember #don’t spoil the endgame

Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieFanatic_58 May 5, 2019

Outstanding ending to the Avengers Universe! A MUST SEE!

My rating: PG-13 for intense sequences of sci fi action and violence, some bloody images, some strong language and extended sequences of alcohol consumption. SPOILERS AHEAD!! Violence: 5/5: Thanos' infinity gauntlet is cut off and he is decapitated after. Lots of fighting. Stabbing, slitting and crushing bodies. Hulk smashes bodies. One particular Tokyo scene where Hawkeye brutally slits and stabs a man. Blood is seen gushing from the slit in the throat. Hulk is seen with his soul taken out of his body by the Ancient One.
Past Nebula is seen trying to kill her future self but past Gamora stops her by shooting and killing past Nebula. Complete destruction of planets. Slapping. People seem to vanish in a matter of seconds. Thanos brutally beats up Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, and Captain Marvel. Captain America's face is covered in dust and blood. Black Widow sacrifices herself to get the Soul Stone. Iron Man is seen dying and is seen dead. He dies because half his face is covered with dust, blood and while he used the Infinity Gauntlet to snap his fingers he exploded himself. People shoot each other with all types of guns. Rapid bomb fire. Funerals. Fortnite gameplay is shown. People from Wakanda attack with spears, swords and knives. Monsters attack the Avengers. Lots of yelling. People threaten each other. Language: 4.5/5: Son of a b--ch, hell, damn, crap, sh-t, ass, d--khead, Lots of language. Also lots of humorous scenes. They will make you laugh. Drinking, Drugs, Smoking: 3/5: Too Much for an Avengers Movie. Thor drinks a LOT. He consumed about 3-6 bottles of wine and beer throughout the movie. A whole shipment of beers was ready for him.

Kid, 10 years old May 5, 2019

I could handle it

I'm the most prune to swearing and violence so.... but honestly it was the best.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTom04 May 5, 2019

The best superhero movie

The best superhero movie since the Dark Knight quite possibly better. The first act of this movie is a very somber character piece. The second act is extremely good. You can probably go to the toilet during the first act when they are in Japan. But you actually cannot let your children go through the second and third act. That is the best bit. Some of it is extremely sad. The acting is really good. Bit of swearing. So much fun. The perfect movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySushiRoll69 May 4, 2019

Best movie I’ve seen in all my years as a human

I can’t describe it but it’s shuper good and I would totally recommend

Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2019

Avengers: Endgame

They show a new picture of some characters. In some I'm not saying that people under 13 shouldn't watch it. I'm saying that they could watch it with a parent. This movie is AMAZING!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byAmo340 May 4, 2019

I LOVED IT

Spoiler alert: I love the fact all the dead characters in infinity war returned and fought with the remaining avengers THE EPIC FINALE

Teen, 17 years old Written byVersus101 May 3, 2019

Beautiful

A beautiful tribute and end to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I personally cried 8 times when I watched it.