All member reviews for Babies

Kid, 11 years old May 3, 2011

Cute!

This movie was so cool!!!! it was funny, and just perfect for my family. the babies are so cute, and you can see other cultures' babies!
Kid, 8 years old February 2, 2011

Alexis lee

persnally i love it!
Kid, 9 years old September 14, 2010

Great!

I really did love this movie. It did show breastfeeding, but thats what you should expect from a movie titled BABIES!!!! Me and a bunch of my friends watched it and some parts made us start laughing alot, and some made us a little grossed out. It really was the cutest movie i have ever seen,EVER! and if you liked this movie, you might like oceans, too!
Kid, -1 years old August 5, 2010

i love it

but it shows a breast sometime on tv channels coverd it im glad the tv channels covered the breast.
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2010

looks good

FOR PEOPLE WHO SAID OFF UR DUMB THERE IS NO LANUGE IN THIS FILM
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew November 2, 2014

Gross movie offends lot of people. Cute free.

My rating:NC-17 for graphic nudity throughout
Kid, 9 years old August 1, 2013

Adorable Movie

Aww! It's an adorable film about how babies are raised in other parts of the world. Please stop berating this movie so much for one scene. I watched this movie with my mom two years ago, and I loved it. Yes, there IS nudity, but kids can discuss it with a parent, or watch it with a parent. It's part of their culture and beliefs. That's the norm in Namibia. I really loved this movie overall. It gives kids an idea of what it's like in other countries.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover27 January 16, 2012

sweet movie.

This was a really cute and sweet movie. It did have lots of nudity, but it was just culture and breast-feeding, and plus I'm a girl so it didn't really bother me.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp April 11, 2011

nudity nudity nudity! bad movie anyway

Wayyyyyy too much nudity. If this amount of nudity was in a comedy, it would be at least R.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiamjustinbieber... February 26, 2011

DISQUSTING!!!!

I thought this movie was going to bee great but all i got was winning crying babys and lots of NUDITY!!! EWWWW!
Teen, 13 years old Written byShawdy1050 January 16, 2011

Adorable!!!!!

These babies are sooo cute. In Africa it shows the mother naked and the little boys private part. But what do you expect from a movie titled BABIES.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTwilightgirl137 November 21, 2010

Cuties!

These Babies are so cute! I like looking at what I was like when I was around that age! I think the worries are in Nambia, you see women's breats and boy's private parts. Also, a birth seen is shown with Bayar. I think a lot of people will enjoy this because it's great watching cute little babies grow up!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheerchic747 October 23, 2010

good for tweens, but not for younger kids

This movie is SOO cute!! but in different areas of the world, cultures are different. In one country there is alot of maternal nudity (Only show breasts, nothing else)... this movie sends a good message, but is more for mature audiences.
Kid, 8 years old September 25, 2010

ON THE FENCE

Its partly a good movie.I am on the fence right now.
Kid, 10 years old August 20, 2010

A cute movie

One scene a mom is seen giving birth.
Kid, 8 years old June 7, 2010

cant wait

i love this movie so much
Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2010

kinda gross

umm. i've never seen it, but my friend saied a baby wiped his butt on his mother's knee.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBestPicture1996 May 30, 2010

Simple but endearing doc

Who doesn't love babies, really? This documentary shows the viewers that all throughout the world parents raise their kids the same...just through different mannerisms. Go see it, but it's NOT for younger kids. Take a mature kid, because I'm almost positive immature 7-11 year olds are just going to laugh off the maternity scenes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byalyssaandhanashow May 8, 2010

good for kids 7+

I Love this movie... its shows children how other children where raised and there custom... verry good movie i think children 7+ should go see it! t