All teen and kid member reviews for Baby Mama

Kid, 12 years old April 3, 2010

Not Good At All.

Baby Mama is really innapropriate. It has very bad role models, and the whole idea of the movie is absurd. Commonsense was very innacurate with what they reviewed. It was not funny, it had a large amount of language, and the se* was terrible, and the characters always reffered back to it every scene. Baby Mama was not for kids, and my parents hardly laughed at all. Baby Mama is good for kids maybe 15 and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written bythecooldude1 March 18, 2011

its good but for mature teens
Teen, 13 years old Written bysqwirty101 January 3, 2009

funny

this is a hilarious movie about a woman who has a T shaped uterus and cannot have a baby. she hires someone to have it for her. kate (the one with the T shaped uterus) teaches the woman who has the baby for her to be a mother.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJflores14 June 29, 2014

Funny and dorky film that celebrates love and motherhood

Baby Mama is a hilarious movie that is impossible not to watch and completely crack up! My mom and I watched it on a vacation and thought it was so funny we were crying from laughter! Content: Sex: 5/10 talk about girls with a penis, talk of pregnancy( sex, vaginas, penises, rubbing olive oil on a vagina, etc), a woman sleeps with a man on the first date. A woman says she got "horny" and just had sex. A man yells at a woman that he will "bang her friends". Two women go to a club and dance suggestively. Two women play american idol the video game, and a woman mentions that her character "is dressed like a whore". Also one song in the game referred to banging. Violence: 0/0 none Profanity: hell is used a few times as well as s**t and ass(used in its different forms). B***h and bastard are also used. A man says a woman "is a d**k". A woman also reffers to "a chick with a d**k". Also effing is used.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCandykid32 December 5, 2010

Weather you want to know it or not, your kids most likely already know about things that you dont want them to know about so seeing this movie wont make much of a difference because they probably will know exactly what is going on.
Kid, 11 years old March 23, 2009

I think it is an awesome movie and i think Amy Poeler and Tina Fey are a great comedy team.
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2008

fuuny and not mature

This movie was a laugh out loud comedy that everbody can enjoy. One only promblem is that the movie contains bad words , sex,and sends the wrong message.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySS1234 August 8, 2015

Loved this movie!

When I was 10 I saw a trailer for this film and I thought it was going to be ridiculous. Then at 16 I saw the movie and fell in love with Amy Poehler and the film. There are very few instances of profane language and the only reason I said 10 as younger kids may not find the film interesting. It is also very funny and a very light PG 13 from what I can tell. Tina Fey was also excellent as always.
Kid, 11 years old January 4, 2012

Good For Mature Tweens and Teen

I loved this movie!!! This Hilarious and Witty comedy is about a 32 year old(Tina Fey) who struggles to get pregnant so puts her money into surrogacy. Angie(Amy P.) is the "Baby Mama". Sexual: Alot of talk about sexy talk. Language: Lots of cuss words a hole, the s word and the d word are used frequently. Drinking: Amy and Tina went to a club once.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydempsey14 March 31, 2011

Great for a Sleepover

This movie is hilarious. Tina and Amy are great together. I've seen this movie at least 15 times, and never go without a laugh. However, there are lots of sexual jokes and references, that I don't think would be appropriate for younger kids. There is some language, but it makes the movie funny. Funny drama.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypopstar1049 May 15, 2010

I loved this movie too! there are so many good movies out there! And this one has to be one of them. 4 stars!
Kid, 12 years old December 8, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written bySenorita Rita October 14, 2009

Cute, but be careful!

I loved this movie! It's such a cute movie, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wouldn't understand it (i.e. children who don't know how babies are made). I also don't exactly like that the pregnant woman went out to the club and talked Kate into getting drunk, so be careful! Overall, I love it!
Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2009

Laugh out loud hilarious!

Totally worth seeing! This movie has a funny flair with a little romance that all kids 10 and up will love. Some parents may be concerned with the language use and sexuality in this movie, but the plot is hilarious and Tiny Fey and Amy Poehler make the finishing touches! Peace.
Kid, 11 years old September 12, 2009

Funny :)

Good movie. I thought a lot of parts were funny it sent a good message that you shouldn't lie or it will break friendships.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFutureMrs.JohnnyDepp August 29, 2009

So funny, great movie for ages 13+

This movie is HILARIOUS! I LOVE it, I watch it all the time. Definitely a must see for anyone 12 and older! Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are great in this film!
Kid, 8 years old January 1, 2009

i closed my eyes

i think it really good but has some sexual scenes and bad language.and is a fun teen movie with a god message.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Baby mama is a funny and sweet movie but for audiences maybe 11 and older

Well Baby mama is a pretty good film. There is no sex or implication of it but there are some references of it. Like 'quickie in the car' or 'did it'. The film is mainly about pregnancy. One of the women is giving birth to a baby (you don't see anything) and a woman says she can't have babies because of her T-shaped uterus. The violence is no issue. I can't really recall any time of violence. The language isn't that bad. Characters say a** (and hole added to it), s***, d***, and name-calling. Overall you have to 'know' your kid to decide what age this is for your child. If your child knows about where babies come from and how they are made then you don't have to worry about a thing. If your kid doesn't know the process of pregnancy like doesn't understand how they are made or where the came from and doesn't even know what 'sex' is then you have a huge problem on your hands.

like it