All member reviews for Back to the Future Part II

Amusing futuristic sequel more dated, edgier than original.

Teen, 14 years old Written bycheese-process August 24, 2010

Great movie, but the common sense rating was way off.

I thought this movie was great, but the common sense rating was way off. There was lots of language, violence, (including beating), and a couple of references to rape. The grown-up version of Bif forces his wife to wear a sexy dress and then verbally abuses her. He is seen later in a hot tub with two naked women. I just thought I'd mention that, since the common sense people didn't.
Adult Written byWhatdoIthink? April 9, 2008

Whoa! I'm glad they made the third one even though this was so bad. Not only was it an insult to the trilogy, but it was much more inappropriate than the other two. I wouldn't even watch it with kids <12.
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2011

Awesome, Amazing stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byJoe Marranca August 26, 2010

Pefect for tweens and up

It fine not as good as the first movie but the Inventor is not shot in Part 2 its Part 1.Also it is a confusion story plot and is sometime is very dark like where the Bully is threating to shoot the Teen Character.Referance to weapons and naked women in a hot tub .Also the Teen character does a bad thing in 2015 witch makes an alternate 1985 witch the bully rules the town nuclear waste everywhere biker gangs and and the clocktower has been turned into a casino where Biff lives.Overall okay 11+
Parent of a 10 year old Written bycaptionerlady August 3, 2010

Didn't like the language

Common sense rated this 8, and usually I trust their numbers. There is a lot of swearing in this movie, so much so that we didn't even finish it.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

Good Acting, Good Script, Worthy Sequel.

BACK TO THE FUTURE is a classic. I can't say as much for the second installment in the trilogy, BACK TO THE FUTURE PART 2, but it's a pretty darn good sequel. The tone in this one is darker than in the first, but the content level is pretty much the same. Langauge is, like the other one, constant, and there's a moderate amount of sex too. The married villian is shown in a bathtub with two assumably naked women (nothing but shoudlers are seen, as there are bubbles in the bath). The main characters mother, unhappily married to the villian, gestures at her breasts and says "You were the one who wanted me to get these THINGS!" Violence is mild, with a few kicks and punches. This film is worth watching if you're determined to see the entire trilogy or are a big fan of the original. The 1955 sequences from the first one, viewed at a new angle, blow your mind. The biginning 2015 sequence is a bit cheesy, but a brilliant cliffhanger patches it all up well. Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd were made to be in this movie together, and are brilliant onscreen. Worth watching.
Kid, 8 years old July 12, 2011

very bad

I DO not not think it is good it is very bad
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 12, 2011

In My Opinion

I personally liked this one the most out of the three. It had a more frantic feel to it and the climax was stronger in my opinion.
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2010

Violence (PG): Punches are thrown, a gun is shown, a charecter killed. Sexual Content (PG): Two naked ladies are in a hot tub with Biff, Biff smoochs Lorraine for a full minute. Language (PG): Same as the first movie.
Parent Written bynbfi2001 May 24, 2010

the "B" word used extreme
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

Perfect for Tweens!!!!

Awesome!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byEzio432 September 27, 2010

IFFY FOR 11 AND UP

This movie is much better than the first movie, and is even better than the third, and I can't believe CSM reviewed this 3 stars. They go to the FUTURE for gosh sake! Well the content is worse too. B word, a word, s word. Reference to breast implants, and shows breast implant cleavage.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... June 30, 2011

not bad

cool movie just as good as the 1st one but i rather the orginal one yet this one was still pretty good
Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2010

Lotsa Swearing

How much this has gone from the breezy, funny Back to the Future l (which made it on my favorites list) to this is one HUGE step! There is swearing and it disrespects women. There is also many VERY low-cut dresses showing major cleavage. There is also some fights and chases. Not as good as the first one. And where's Doc? He's not in there as much!
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2010

Back to the Confusing Pt 1

This was a very confusing movie for me and my father. Even if you don't think about it, it's still confusing. I just wanted this to end because it was too hard to follow. I suggest watching the frist part before watching this to get everything.
Adult Written bypizza31 April 9, 2011

Biff is in there a lot but it's a good movie.

Biff calls his son a son of a bi*ch which means he thinks his wife is a bi*ch.
Kid, 12 years old August 29, 2010

People say "there were so many swear words we diddn't finish it". Really? I'm sorry, but thats really sad. Swear words never bothered me. But the sexual stuff was very mild, and showen in a negitive light. And some people just need to take a chill pill and keep their pants on. As long as the younger ones know what not to say, your fine. nothing worse then the "B"word, same as the first.
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written byjcpilot February 19, 2010

The language is the only downfall to the movie. Many S words.
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010

Back to the Future: Part 2

Many References to Cosmetic Surgery. But it was stiil family friendly.
Kid, 9 years old June 15, 2012

BACK TO THE FUTURE 2

Futuristic sequel just as good as the first.