Parent reviews for Back to the Future Part II

Amusing futuristic sequel more dated, edgier than original.

Parent Written byFanBoyJosh314 July 1, 2015

The Time Travel Sequel

Well, as a fanboy (now a fan... well, man), I must say that I love this movie! However, there are a few issues. The violence isn't terrible, Biff threatens to shoot Marty with a gun in 1985 and talks about breaking necks. There's really not much else besides that. For Sex, there is a little bit. When Biff rules California, he and two naked ladies are in a hot tub, and in 1955, teenager Biff says that he likes Loraine better with no clothes on. Swearing is pretty bad, too. Biff uses it most, with uses "bulls#!t" quite a bit, [email protected], Marty is called an @$$#0!e, and some more.

Adult Written byBestPicture1996 June 24, 2014

Cartoony sequel

This might as well be Biff Tannen: The Movie. The villain of the original is featured so often in this sequel...and that wouldn't be bad except Thomas F. Wilson, who did great work on "Freaks and Geeks," absolutely chews every bit of scenery, hamming it up as past, future and present Biff. The time travel aspect is neat, and seeing an 80s cafe in a 2015 setting in an 80s movie was surreal but also very unique. Marty and the Doc are great, I just needed less Biff.
Adult Written byhtownjenny March 2, 2013

Skip it.

Coarse, lame, tons of product placement. Wish I'd steered my kids in a different direction.
Adult Written byFrankinf March 25, 2012

Great just not for the younger ones

Hard for little kids to understand but is funny as hell even for adults

Parent of a 11-year-old Written by[email protected] June 30, 2011

not bad

cool movie just as good as the 1st one but i rather the orginal one yet this one was still pretty good
Adult Written bypizza31 April 9, 2011

Biff is in there a lot but it's a good movie.

Biff calls his son a son of a bi*ch which means he thinks his wife is a bi*ch.

Parent Written bynbfi2001 May 24, 2010
the "B" word used extreme

Parent of a 9 and 11-year-old Written byjcpilot February 19, 2010
The language is the only downfall to the movie. Many S words.

Adult Written byWhatdoIthink? April 9, 2008
Whoa! I'm glad they made the third one even though this was so bad. Not only was it an insult to the trilogy, but it was much more inappropriate than the other two. I wouldn't even watch it with kids <12.
Adult Written byKormek April 9, 2008

Another Great Flick

Part II is just as good as the first one. It has a dark twist in the middle due to an alternate time line but other then that it's great fun for the family. Younger ones may not under it as I didn't when I was young so..just keep the young ones out. More like 10 or older would understand more.