Kid reviews for Back to the Future Part II

Amusing futuristic sequel more dated, edgier than original.

Kid, 9 years old June 15, 2012

BACK TO THE FUTURE 2

Futuristic sequel just as good as the first.

Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2012

The Best Movie of the Trilogy!!!

This movie is great for fans of science fiction and time travel. This movie has 3 time zones: 2015, 1985A, and 1955. 2015 is awesome because it shows future inventions and the McFly family 30 years in the future. Some of the future inventions are: hoverboards and flying cars. 1985A is so amazing because it shows a different version of Hill Valley! Also there is plenty of action like shootings, punches, and Marty falling off a building (Don't Worry about Marty). 1955 is just so great because it shows the dance a different way. The actors are extraordinary. Here is a fun fact in 2015 Old Biff dies because in 1996 Biff is shot by Lorraine. Old Buff being erased from existance is a deleted scene. If you don't believe me you should watch the Bonus Materials on Back to the Future part 3, The Secrets of the trilogy. I found this MOST interesting. This is a great sci-fi movie and this movie is action packed. Back to the Future part 2 is extraordinary.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 12, 2011

In My Opinion

I personally liked this one the most out of the three. It had a more frantic feel to it and the climax was stronger in my opinion.

Kid, 8 years old July 12, 2011

very bad

I DO not not think it is good it is very bad
Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

Perfect for Tweens!!!!

Awesome!!!

Kid, 12 years old August 29, 2010
People say "there were so many swear words we diddn't finish it". Really? I'm sorry, but thats really sad. Swear words never bothered me. But the sexual stuff was very mild, and showen in a negitive light. And some people just need to take a chill pill and keep their pants on. As long as the younger ones know what not to say, your fine. nothing worse then the "B"word, same as the first.

Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2010

Back to the Confusing Pt 1

This was a very confusing movie for me and my father. Even if you don't think about it, it's still confusing. I just wanted this to end because it was too hard to follow. I suggest watching the frist part before watching this to get everything.

Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2009

Good Young Teen Movie.

Good sequal.References to prostitutes and sex,but it will fly over kids head.The only real problem is the profanity.Awsome movie.This movie is geared more at young teens 13+.

Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2009
Good sequel full of a confusing yet clever plot, this time into the future. Good for kids, except maybe too much swearing.

Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2009

Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2009

good movie

good movie the III part is my fav.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bySooperCatMan March 8, 2019

Good movie, cussing match

Overall, this is a super good movie with a lot of good stuff in it, however the sheer amount of cussing is overwhelming.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDenivol February 11, 2019
This film is a work of genius, A great movie from the imagination of Robert Zemeckis, starring Michael J Fox . Hilarious, expert, captivating, funny characters etc, this movie has everything. Definitely one of my favorites. Mild but frequent swearing.
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2018

As good of the first!!

Definitely one of the best 80s sequels of all time bravo Zemeckis!

Teen, 14 years old Written byItalyJapan9 April 13, 2018

Not Accurate

This movie is set in 2015 which we have lived through. Which gives us for sure that this is far from what actually happened. If you look pass that it is an enjoyable film with some of the most beloved characters. Hope you enjoy!

Teen, 14 years old Written byHihodough April 11, 2018

“ GREAT SCOTT!” - Dr. Emmet Brown

Now, all I can say is that It could’ve done better. It has cussing, some mild innuendo, and plenty of peril and violence. What you should expect from a BTTF movie. Sorry Universal studios, but it wasn’t that good.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Roxburgh August 24, 2016
Same as the first just the alternate 1985 has one character abusing another badly so you should probably re watch before letting your child see it
Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 20, 2016

My rating: PG for action and rude humor

Teen, 17 years old Written byMics116 July 17, 2016

Ouch

There is to many swears but it is a80's film,but the bad part is when the girl in Griff's gang spike grabs Marty Jr's balls crunching the in the process