Kid reviews for Back to the Future Part II

Amusing futuristic sequel more dated, edgier than original.

Kid, 12 years old December 23, 2015

The dirty gets cleaned!

Well, yes it was considerably worse, in quality, than the other 2, and includes a lot more sexual innuendoes, and sexual references. It all gets cleaned up, let me explain! While the movie is talking about rape, drugs, breast implants, nudity and things of that nature, it also puts this the back of you child's brain: "This is bad". Biff is presented as the bad guy, and he is the one who presents all these things to you child. If your child saw number one, they should know that Biff is a BAD GUY and whatever he does is probably BAD! Nothing is revealed, and anything bad can be fixed with a simple talk!

Teen, 15 years old Written bydkasal000 September 18, 2015
Good but still has sex and language ok for pre teens

Teen, 14 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan August 28, 2015

"Back to the Future Part II" movie review

"Back to the Future" was one of my favorite films ever made, so I truly wanted to like "Back to the Future Part II". It was underwhelming. Is it an awful movie? No, it is not. The film is kind of messy and a little bit disappointing in the end. I like the first forty five minutes of the film thoroughly. I like the future aspects and the scenery. Michael J. Fox is still very good as Marty McFly and Christopher Lloyd is great as Doc Brown. After the first act, "Back to the Future Part II" kind of went downhill. The storytelling felt off, the characters and the movie didn't have the charm or vibe of the first film in the trilogy. I did like the one scene when Marty is trying not to be caught by Strickland in his office. I thought that scene had a lot of suspense. Overall, "Back to the Future Part II" relies to much on the first movie and it doesn't feel as confident or have a strong structure as the first film. I did think the movie was okay but not great. As Siskel would say, thumbs down for this picture.

Teen, 14 years old Written byProjektor May 14, 2015

This is great film and second best movie in series. This is confused film, but this is still quite perfect film

This film is violent in the series, but violence isn't nothing graphic. This movie have some of swearing.

Kid, 11 years old October 15, 2014

Good, but not as good as the original

Biff is naked with two other girls in a spa bath (no nudity shown), Marty is nearly shot by Biff, some uses of s**t.

Kid, 10 years old October 4, 2014

Amazing sequel sitll dosen't aim for kids.

The sequel to the splendid time-traveling adventure can be told in three words: NOT FOR KIDS. This movie came out a few years after the PG-13 rating, so don't say I didn't warn you! You see, Marty and Doc encounter danger, small use of guns and other weapons. The bully, Biff Tannen, is obsessed with a girl that doesn't even like Biff a single bit. There are people that smoke and about everyone drinks alcohol. And then we have the biggest problem of all: swearing. Marty and Doc may be the good guys, but they don't make a good role model for swearing. There may be a message, but you might be too obsessed with the bad things to get it. Over all, this movie isn't recommended for young kids. It might be okay for tweens, but parent preview would be a good idea. So basically, this movie is best for your teens to watch.

Kid, 9 years old August 11, 2014

good movie but bad language

well this movie was good as the first but some swearing like when Mardi(Michael J Fox) said u son of a b**ch and d**m just tell your children not repeat the words b**ch and d**m there are some guns here and there and when a man is in a hot tub with 2 naked women and a boy intercepted them but good movie

Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 11, 2014

part 2 of the trilogy

Similar to the previous chapter. Instead of going back in time, Marty and doc go to the future.Less cursing than the previous.
Kid, 7 years old June 13, 2014

Future Stuff

I really enjoyed the second part but had to watch it many times to fully understand it. It is a little more confusing than the Part 1 but I loved seeing Marty going into the future and back to the past.

Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2014

Some references to sexual stuff. Language is a bit rough and violence is a bit more of an issue than the first movie..

There are references to sensual female body parts and there is some but not much violence. The language includes "a--hole", "s--t" and "bitch". But if you let your kids see the first movie, you should let them see this movie.

Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2014

Some what unreal

I like this movie a lot. Although portrays year 2015 as 'the future', a year with more white foil clothes with hovering skateboards and so on but that hasn't happened yet.

Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe October 20, 2013

This movie is whole lot of fun

This is funner than the original. I got turned on from seeing pictures of ladies in their bras and panties hanging on the walls in the hotel room. Surprisingly, the technology seen in 2015 is not seen today. I wonder why. Compare actors make-up aging for this movie vs. actor actually aging. I also like the soundtrack to this film: "I Can't Drive 55" by Sammy Hagar and "Beat It" by Micheal Jackson are really good songs to put in this movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytheguy93 July 6, 2013

Good Movie. (Not nearly as good as the first one!)

Good movie. A bit disappointing though. It is definitely for an older tween and teen with a lot of swearing and made for an older audience than a normal PG movie.

Kid, 12 years old July 2, 2013

A Great Sequel That's Almost as Good As the 1st

Sequels hardly ever are as good as the original. The director got the future wrong. It should have been 2085 instead of 2015. There's a little more violence and language, but that's about it. I like that it shows the main antagonist in 1955, 1985, and 2015.

Teen, 15 years old Written by9steve February 10, 2013

good

it's a good movie for 9 and 10 years old kids my kids love the movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBTTF72 January 24, 2013

Some Cuss words-but great otherwise

It this movie there are some cuss words compared to the other two. I watched the movie when i was 11 and loved it. Now i own every movie.

Kid, 9 years old January 5, 2013

This is classic like the original, You have to like it!

Language: "assh*le" "ass" "b*tch" "sh*t". Violence: all you really have to do is look at the review above my head.

Kid, 9 years old November 26, 2012

Awesome

it is a bit more inapropriate than the first and the directer had really weird vision of 2015 like flying cars ! :)

Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2012

Good but inappriopriate for young kids.

Not appriopriate for young kids.

Kid, 9 years old June 15, 2012

BACK TO THE FUTURE 2

Futuristic sequel just as good as the first.