Kid reviews for Back to the Future Part II

Amusing futuristic sequel more dated, edgier than original.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMovieFanatic13 June 15, 2019

Not as bad as people are saying.

This movie was made in 1989. Now a days it would be pg-13 but i wouldnt even say it needs that. Theres cursing a bit of sexual content but overall shows nothing. My favorite movie of all time its just a great overall. Its basically every kids dream what there doing in this movie. If anything not worse then an avenger movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySooperCatMan March 8, 2019

Good movie, cussing match

Overall, this is a super good movie with a lot of good stuff in it, however the sheer amount of cussing is overwhelming.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDenivol February 11, 2019
This film is a work of genius, A great movie from the imagination of Robert Zemeckis, starring Michael J Fox . Hilarious, expert, captivating, funny characters etc, this movie has everything. Definitely one of my favorites. Mild but frequent swearing.
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2018

As good of the first!!

Definitely one of the best 80s sequels of all time bravo Zemeckis!

Teen, 14 years old Written byItalyJapan9 April 13, 2018

Not Accurate

This movie is set in 2015 which we have lived through. Which gives us for sure that this is far from what actually happened. If you look pass that it is an enjoyable film with some of the most beloved characters. Hope you enjoy!

Teen, 14 years old Written byHihodough April 11, 2018

“ GREAT SCOTT!” - Dr. Emmet Brown

Now, all I can say is that It could’ve done better. It has cussing, some mild innuendo, and plenty of peril and violence. What you should expect from a BTTF movie. Sorry Universal studios, but it wasn’t that good.

Kid, 9 years old January 1, 2018

Too much information for kids !

I personally don’t think that anyone below 12 or 13 should be watching this movie at parties, sleep overs and especially not near young kids or even babies. Also kids should not be learning about breast implants, sexual stuff, or gun violence. Plus, kids should not be having to controll saying curses or not. Thanks for reading my review.

Kid, 9 years old October 6, 2017

OK for 8/9+ DEPENDING ON THE KID

This Movie was quite good, but beware before you go showing this to your kids, Violence: 2/5, This Movie is Pretty violent, in 2015 (Which BTW has flying cars, TV's you can talk to, and a lot more thats probably more like 2070, considering its 2017) Griff wants Marty Jr to do a crime, and Griff gets bashed in a window, Biff in the Future is a pretty violent character in general, at one point he points a gun at Marty, some threats and a terrorist almost shoots someone, Sex: At one point, Biff is in a Hot Tub with 2 Ladies a few kisses, and references to breast sizes, and breast implants, Drinking and Smoking: Ms McFly likes to drink Positive characters:Marty and Doc Brown are once again brave and selfless protagonists trying to undo the wrongs of time travel. Biff, on the other hand, only cares about making money and terrorizing and one-upping everyone he knows, especially the McFly family. Positive:One of the movie's pervasive messages is that if you could change any one thing, it should obviously be to make yourself rich. That said, Marty's time travel demonstrates the importance of family (whereas Biff's desire for time travel is rooted solely in greed and materialism). The movie also has a strong theme about not letting what other people think of you bother you ,Language:B***ch, Sh*t lots and once when just like the first one 50's Biff crashes into Manure, hell, stupid, butthead, loser, sucker

Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2017

MARTY WHY WOULD YOU GET THAT SPORTS ALMANAC??? Oh wait yeah so we can make the movie better lol.

so Marty and Doc go to 2015 and stop biff from destroying the past and creating a major paradox in the space time continuoum. Good movie for 10 year olds and adults I actually love this trilogy. ENJOY THE MOVIE.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytheReviewingKoala July 26, 2017

Bad compared to the first one

Biff abuses Lorraine and that's the worst part. Otherwise, it was fine in general.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrandom.person April 24, 2017

What they think of 2015 is so funny

This movie isn't as good as they original. Even though I am thirteen, I have still watched this movie with my family. What they think 2015 would have looked like is funny! I was like I WISH there were flying cars. You know. They kinda swear a lot, but you can cover your kids ears or tell them not to repeat it. That is what mom always does. But Marty McFly is a good role model

Teen, 14 years old Written byJoker912 January 26, 2017

Darker, Edgier Sequel is Still Great

Great sequel for lovers of the original, but has more violence than the first one

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheGeekWave January 1, 2017

A crappy sequel with strong innuendo and uncomfortable moments.

If you liked back to future this is a toss up. You'll either love it with the ideas it explores or hate it. Strong sexual implications including 2 naked women in a hot tub (not much shown).

Kid, 12 years old October 30, 2016

OMG (oh my gosh) its so funny, yet kinda innapropriate

This movie (which I saw when I was 10), is Not appropriate for kids that age. Honestly, it still scares me 2 years later. I still love it!!!! There are so many times with smokers and alcholics (Biff, Alternate Loraine), and a lot of sex. Like the first one, the language is edgy, with (d--n and s--t), and more. Beware, little kids, but watch, teens!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Roxburgh August 24, 2016
Same as the first just the alternate 1985 has one character abusing another badly so you should probably re watch before letting your child see it
Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 20, 2016

My rating: PG for action and rude humor

Teen, 17 years old Written byMics116 July 17, 2016

Ouch

There is to many swears but it is a80's film,but the bad part is when the girl in Griff's gang spike grabs Marty Jr's balls crunching the in the process
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheHumanSpider2003 June 12, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written bygregguy April 30, 2016

Not near as good as the first movie, but okay

Parents need to know that there is a bit more language in this sequel. "Hell" is said five times, "Sh*t" is said six times, "Bitch" is said three times, "Ass" is said twice, and "Damn" is said four times. There is also more violence including several fights and a few crashes. Plus there is a shooting scene. In one part Marty is walking through his neighborhood in an alternate timeline and it is very dumpy and crime is every where. The last thing is that there is more sexual content. In one scene Marty's mom is wearing a risque dress and in another scene Biff is in a hot tub with 2 women, and all three of them are naked. But none of their parts are shown. This movie may dissapoint fans of the first movie. I was a little disappointed, but over all it was okay.

Kid, 8 years old April 2, 2016

Rude and is inappropriate for young children

Moderate language and Children try to murder Marty (Michael J fox) and he has a gunfight with a man is arrested by security his father was murderd in a gunfight Marty falls of a house.His mother is an alcoholic in a alternate 1985. Billy is in a sauna with 2 women with not many clothes on, Billy makes his wife buy fake boobs.