Kid reviews for Back to the Future Part II

Amusing futuristic sequel more dated, edgier than original.

Kid, 9 years old January 1, 2018

Too much information for kids !

I personally don’t think that anyone below 12 or 13 should be watching this movie at parties, sleep overs and especially not near young kids or even babies. Also kids should not be learning about breast implants, sexual stuff, or gun violence. Plus, kids should not be having to controll saying curses or not. Thanks for reading my review.

Kid, 9 years old October 6, 2017

OK for 8/9+ DEPENDING ON THE KID

This Movie was quite good, but beware before you go showing this to your kids, Violence: 2/5, This Movie is Pretty violent, in 2015 (Which BTW has flying cars, TV's you can talk to, and a lot more thats probably more like 2070, considering its 2017) Griff wants Marty Jr to do a crime, and Griff gets bashed in a window, Biff in the Future is a pretty violent character in general, at one point he points a gun at Marty, some threats and a terrorist almost shoots someone, Sex: At one point, Biff is in a Hot Tub with 2 Ladies a few kisses, and references to breast sizes, and breast implants, Drinking and Smoking: Ms McFly likes to drink Positive characters:Marty and Doc Brown are once again brave and selfless protagonists trying to undo the wrongs of time travel. Biff, on the other hand, only cares about making money and terrorizing and one-upping everyone he knows, especially the McFly family. Positive:One of the movie's pervasive messages is that if you could change any one thing, it should obviously be to make yourself rich. That said, Marty's time travel demonstrates the importance of family (whereas Biff's desire for time travel is rooted solely in greed and materialism). The movie also has a strong theme about not letting what other people think of you bother you ,Language:B***ch, Sh*t lots and once when just like the first one 50's Biff crashes into Manure, hell, stupid, butthead, loser, sucker

Kid, 9 years old August 25, 2017

MARTY WHY WOULD YOU GET THAT SPORTS ALMANAC??? Oh wait yeah so we can make the movie better lol.

so Marty and Doc go to 2015 and stop biff from destroying the past and creating a major paradox in the space time continuoum. Good movie for 10 year olds and adults I actually love this trilogy. ENJOY THE MOVIE.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytheReviewingKoala July 26, 2017

Bad compared to the first one

Biff abuses Lorraine and that's the worst part. Otherwise, it was fine in general.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrandom.person April 24, 2017

What they think of 2015 is so funny

This movie isn't as good as they original. Even though I am thirteen, I have still watched this movie with my family. What they think 2015 would have looked like is funny! I was like I WISH there were flying cars. You know. They kinda swear a lot, but you can cover your kids ears or tell them not to repeat it. That is what mom always does. But Marty McFly is a good role model

Teen, 14 years old Written byJoker912 January 26, 2017

Darker, Edgier Sequel is Still Great

Great sequel for lovers of the original, but has more violence than the first one

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheGeekWave January 1, 2017

A crappy sequel with strong innuendo and uncomfortable moments.

If you liked back to future this is a toss up. You'll either love it with the ideas it explores or hate it. Strong sexual implications including 2 naked women in a hot tub (not much shown).

Kid, 12 years old October 30, 2016

OMG (oh my gosh) its so funny, yet kinda innapropriate

This movie (which I saw when I was 10), is Not appropriate for kids that age. Honestly, it still scares me 2 years later. I still love it!!!! There are so many times with smokers and alcholics (Biff, Alternate Loraine), and a lot of sex. Like the first one, the language is edgy, with (d--n and s--t), and more. Beware, little kids, but watch, teens!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheHumanSpider2003 June 12, 2016
Teen, 13 years old Written bygregguy April 30, 2016

Not near as good as the first movie, but okay

Parents need to know that there is a bit more language in this sequel. "Hell" is said five times, "Sh*t" is said six times, "Bitch" is said three times, "Ass" is said twice, and "Damn" is said four times. There is also more violence including several fights and a few crashes. Plus there is a shooting scene. In one part Marty is walking through his neighborhood in an alternate timeline and it is very dumpy and crime is every where. The last thing is that there is more sexual content. In one scene Marty's mom is wearing a risque dress and in another scene Biff is in a hot tub with 2 women, and all three of them are naked. But none of their parts are shown. This movie may dissapoint fans of the first movie. I was a little disappointed, but over all it was okay.

Kid, 8 years old April 2, 2016

Rude and is inappropriate for young children

Moderate language and Children try to murder Marty (Michael J fox) and he has a gunfight with a man is arrested by security his father was murderd in a gunfight Marty falls of a house.His mother is an alcoholic in a alternate 1985. Billy is in a sauna with 2 women with not many clothes on, Billy makes his wife buy fake boobs.

Kid, 12 years old December 23, 2015

The dirty gets cleaned!

Well, yes it was considerably worse, in quality, than the other 2, and includes a lot more sexual innuendoes, and sexual references. It all gets cleaned up, let me explain! While the movie is talking about rape, drugs, breast implants, nudity and things of that nature, it also puts this the back of you child's brain: "This is bad". Biff is presented as the bad guy, and he is the one who presents all these things to you child. If your child saw number one, they should know that Biff is a BAD GUY and whatever he does is probably BAD! Nothing is revealed, and anything bad can be fixed with a simple talk!

Teen, 15 years old Written bydkasal000 September 18, 2015
Good but still has sex and language ok for pre teens

Teen, 14 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan August 28, 2015

"Back to the Future Part II" movie review

"Back to the Future" was one of my favorite films ever made, so I truly wanted to like "Back to the Future Part II". It was underwhelming. Is it an awful movie? No, it is not. The film is kind of messy and a little bit disappointing in the end. I like the first forty five minutes of the film thoroughly. I like the future aspects and the scenery. Michael J. Fox is still very good as Marty McFly and Christopher Lloyd is great as Doc Brown. After the first act, "Back to the Future Part II" kind of went downhill. The storytelling felt off, the characters and the movie didn't have the charm or vibe of the first film in the trilogy. I did like the one scene when Marty is trying not to be caught by Strickland in his office. I thought that scene had a lot of suspense. Overall, "Back to the Future Part II" relies to much on the first movie and it doesn't feel as confident or have a strong structure as the first film. I did think the movie was okay but not great. As Siskel would say, thumbs down for this picture.

Kid, 10 years old February 22, 2014

Some references to sexual stuff. Language is a bit rough and violence is a bit more of an issue than the first movie..

There are references to sensual female body parts and there is some but not much violence. The language includes "a--hole", "s--t" and "bitch". But if you let your kids see the first movie, you should let them see this movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytheguy93 July 6, 2013

Good Movie. (Not nearly as good as the first one!)

Good movie. A bit disappointing though. It is definitely for an older tween and teen with a lot of swearing and made for an older audience than a normal PG movie.

Teen, 15 years old Written by9steve February 10, 2013

good

it's a good movie for 9 and 10 years old kids my kids love the movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byBTTF72 January 24, 2013

Some Cuss words-but great otherwise

It this movie there are some cuss words compared to the other two. I watched the movie when i was 11 and loved it. Now i own every movie.

Kid, 9 years old January 5, 2013

This is classic like the original, You have to like it!

Language: "assh*le" "ass" "b*tch" "sh*t". Violence: all you really have to do is look at the review above my head.

Kid, 11 years old July 14, 2012

Good but inappriopriate for young kids.

Not appriopriate for young kids.