Kid reviews for Back to the Future Part II

Amusing futuristic sequel more dated, edgier than original.

Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2012

The Best Movie of the Trilogy!!!

This movie is great for fans of science fiction and time travel. This movie has 3 time zones: 2015, 1985A, and 1955. 2015 is awesome because it shows future inventions and the McFly family 30 years in the future. Some of the future inventions are: hoverboards and flying cars. 1985A is so amazing because it shows a different version of Hill Valley! Also there is plenty of action like shootings, punches, and Marty falling off a building (Don't Worry about Marty). 1955 is just so great because it shows the dance a different way. The actors are extraordinary. Here is a fun fact in 2015 Old Biff dies because in 1996 Biff is shot by Lorraine. Old Buff being erased from existance is a deleted scene. If you don't believe me you should watch the Bonus Materials on Back to the Future part 3, The Secrets of the trilogy. I found this MOST interesting. This is a great sci-fi movie and this movie is action packed. Back to the Future part 2 is extraordinary.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 12, 2011

In My Opinion

I personally liked this one the most out of the three. It had a more frantic feel to it and the climax was stronger in my opinion.

Kid, 8 years old July 12, 2011

very bad

I DO not not think it is good it is very bad
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2011

Awesome, Amazing stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

Perfect for Tweens!!!!

Awesome!!!

Kid, 10 years old December 12, 2010

Lotsa Swearing

How much this has gone from the breezy, funny Back to the Future l (which made it on my favorites list) to this is one HUGE step! There is swearing and it disrespects women. There is also many VERY low-cut dresses showing major cleavage. There is also some fights and chases. Not as good as the first one. And where's Doc? He's not in there as much!

Teen, 13 years old Written byEzio432 September 27, 2010

IFFY FOR 11 AND UP

This movie is much better than the first movie, and is even better than the third, and I can't believe CSM reviewed this 3 stars. They go to the FUTURE for gosh sake! Well the content is worse too. B word, a word, s word. Reference to breast implants, and shows breast implant cleavage.

Kid, 12 years old August 29, 2010
People say "there were so many swear words we diddn't finish it". Really? I'm sorry, but thats really sad. Swear words never bothered me. But the sexual stuff was very mild, and showen in a negitive light. And some people just need to take a chill pill and keep their pants on. As long as the younger ones know what not to say, your fine. nothing worse then the "B"word, same as the first.

Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2010

Back to the Future: Part 2

Many References to Cosmetic Surgery. But it was stiil family friendly.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJoe Marranca August 26, 2010

Pefect for tweens and up

It fine not as good as the first movie but the Inventor is not shot in Part 2 its Part 1.Also it is a confusion story plot and is sometime is very dark like where the Bully is threating to shoot the Teen Character.Referance to weapons and naked women in a hot tub .Also the Teen character does a bad thing in 2015 witch makes an alternate 1985 witch the bully rules the town nuclear waste everywhere biker gangs and and the clocktower has been turned into a casino where Biff lives.Overall okay 11+

Teen, 14 years old Written bycheese-process August 24, 2010

Great movie, but the common sense rating was way off.

I thought this movie was great, but the common sense rating was way off. There was lots of language, violence, (including beating), and a couple of references to rape. The grown-up version of Bif forces his wife to wear a sexy dress and then verbally abuses her. He is seen later in a hot tub with two naked women. I just thought I'd mention that, since the common sense people didn't.

Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2010

Back to the Confusing Pt 1

This was a very confusing movie for me and my father. Even if you don't think about it, it's still confusing. I just wanted this to end because it was too hard to follow. I suggest watching the frist part before watching this to get everything.

Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2009

Good Young Teen Movie.

Good sequal.References to prostitutes and sex,but it will fly over kids head.The only real problem is the profanity.Awsome movie.This movie is geared more at young teens 13+.

Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2009
Good sequel full of a confusing yet clever plot, this time into the future. Good for kids, except maybe too much swearing.

Kid, 11 years old July 11, 2009

Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2009

good movie

good movie the III part is my fav.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008