All teen and kid member reviews for Ballet Shoes

Kid, 12 years old December 22, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover1 March 24, 2010

good

love it
Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2011

Ballet Shoes 101

Ballet shoes is a really great movie! I thought it was going to be boring, but found it very inspirational and emotional. ( which I love! ) Emma Watson was AMAZING in this movie! ( not that she isn't amazing in Harry Potter ) She had her part down perfect! The other sisters were very good actors too. This movie offers many positive messages and every woman in this movie is a great role model. Thanks for reading! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byK bug November 4, 2012

Ballet Shoes

The sisters care for eachother throught the movie but sometimes get a little self-centered. One thing that happens that common sense didnt mention during the sexy colum was that two girls (the sisters) are in a bath together but you dont see anything but their necks. I like this movie but it is sad sometimes.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydressagehorse November 23, 2011

Fantastic movie

I loved this movie! Do not let the historic setting scare you off; it's a great movie with many positive messages about hard work.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySmaltby December 1, 2010

bareable

really bad representation of the awesome book... the ending is completly changed and some of my favourite parts have been cut out or produced really poorly. Still good if you don't know the book so well.
Kid, 11 years old September 27, 2009

Mature kids

I really enjoyed this movie actually! I found it very sweet and emotional unlike the cliched, boring, 8+ movies out there! So this was pretty good!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymegan094eva June 27, 2009

Really great

This is a great family film, particularly for little ambitious girls, but basically female could watch it and enjoy it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byskyrebel August 23, 2010

Beautiful

Movie is great. The role models are good, very well know actors (Emma Watson-Harry Potter Yasmine Paige-Sarah Jane Adventures). And some you don't know. The movie is a very good adaptation of the book. Nearly word for word. It has some good family values
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2008

quite good on the whole

i was a little unsure when i rented this, but was pleasantly surprised. emma watson is pretty good, and the story was very sweet and inspiring.
Kid, 12 years old June 6, 2013