All member reviews for Balls of Fury

Slapstick ping-pong comedy has very slight bounce.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Something I wouldn't see again

There were scenes that I didn't understand, and the dart shooter wasn't my favorite picture. I thought it wasn't a very appropriate movie, and not something I'd recommend to a person my age.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Super Funny

This movie is super funny. See it soon.
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2012

funny movie

hey its funny and its fine for kids!! the innuendo will go right over their heads!
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 3, 2012

Very funny

Some comic violence, sexual content, and swearing. Although, very funny
Parent of a 6 and 9 year old Written byMinas-Keddy and... May 21, 2010

should be TV-PG on Comedy Central "B*lls Of Fury" instead of Balls of Fire, but ok

What The Heck just Jason watching it in Fraih's House, Darn Him block Jason watching Balls of Fury. no kids
Teen, 14 years old Written bymatthewr April 3, 2010

Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2009

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byx495 October 11, 2009

Crude, lowbrow, "Talladega Nights" wannabe.

Parents should know that "Balls of Fury" features crude sexual content. A wide variety of jokes are made about homosexuality, prostitution, gay sex slaves, tracking devices in one's anus, and more. There is some strong language and comic martial arts sequences and poison dart killings. Parent's who's children wish to see this film should be aware of the theme of killing people for sport in a casual way.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzackaback September 20, 2009

Teen, 13 years old Written bybubbleboy July 8, 2009

Is a FUNNY Comedy Too Much to Ask For?

I've been noticing a recurring pattern in recent popular comedies: THEY AREN'T FUNNY!!! This one merely recycles jokes from every other movie that you've ever seen, but think it's funny because ping-pong's so ridiculous. Hardy-har. The plot is so ludicrous that it's not even worth explaining, but let me just say that when Christopher Walken is a gay ping-pong master villain and GEORGE LOPEZ is a COP (!), things will not work out. They don't. That's not to say that the film's NEVER funny, just not nearly often enough. Content can get pretty iffy, but not much more than most tweens/teens can handle.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymb4 February 6, 2009

DUMBEST MOVIE EVERRRRRR!

Super stupid strikes BAlls of Fury. I was sooo dissapointed when i saw it! I thought it was gonna be funny but it wasnt plus the acting sucked!
Adult Written bystarsfan777 April 9, 2008

Not great, but still funny.

This movie isn't "Dodgeball" but clearly tries to be. Still it is funny and has a couple of scenes that will make you laugh out loud. Like "Dodgeball" there were a couple of scenes where I wish I could press the mute button for a few seconds. Be prepared to talk to your kids afterward about a couple of scenes. Probably better to rent this on and watch at home where you do have access to a mute button. :)
Adult Written byjamesb2204 April 9, 2008

It's Funny

Balls of Fury lives up to it's name. This is not a serious movie but it is enjoyable. It is a good example of the "geek does good" genre.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAmR April 9, 2008

Not all that bad...

Its funny. Some of the more mature jokes kids wont get anyway. Just a lot of innuendo. But hilarious :)
Adult Written bymhula1@aol.com April 9, 2008

I like.

Movie good, have some problems. I still like though.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysugarbabyburnn April 9, 2008

inapropriate but hilarious

okay, this movie has a lot of sex related stuff in it, but that kind of stuff is hilarious! im not saying it is good, but it is funny. this movie wasnt all that bad so i recommend that you rent it! :D

FINALLY!

I love this movie. It is hilarious! I got it on DVD and I watch it over and over again. My mom is very protective, but she agreed to let me get it and it turned out my mom, my dad, and my sister, and I LOVED IT! It is a wonderful movie to watch with your family, except they should lay off all of the kissing and language.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

great movie

funniest thing that i've seen in a while actually. has some sexual content throughout and also some violence and alchohol/cigarettes. pretty fricken good for a movie about ping pong. i think this movie is right for 9 year olds although the part where there is sex slaves is pretty rough.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Funny, but be cautioned

I loved it, but you people who are reading this should be cautioned. There is some language so like I told you be cautioned.