Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Balto 3: Wings of Change

Exciting dog sled story has some cartoonish violence.

Adult Written bysschreuder February 3, 2017

Cute story with too much sensuality

My husband and I watched this with our 7, 5, and 4 year olds. We were very uncomfortable with the amount of sensuality and suggestive talk between the two geese. This was really disappointing because the storyline was simple and sweet and our kids enjoyed it. The sensuality was unnecessary, especially considering it is an animated film targeted at children. It was far beyond flirting. I know that our family is quite conservative, but it just seems so unnecessary.

Parent Written byMs. A. March 13, 2018

Too Sexy

The geese...wow. It made me uncomfortable!! My 5yo son didn't seem to mind (or understand) the sexy goose scenes but I felt it was WAY too much. This goose looks like she has breasts, she is massaging the other goose, feeding him seeds, and singing songs saying "I'm the goose with the juice" WHAT JUICE? I don't think she's talking about apple juice! So weird. Most the time they are together he's laying on his back and the female goose is standing over him singing suggestive songs and such. Otherwise this movie is cute. Just these weird goose parts are over the top for the age group this movie is directed at

Parent Written byPokeMum January 12, 2018

over the top sensuality

over the top sensuality from the female goose. it's totally unnecessary for the story and is making myself and my 8 year old very uncomfortable. it is completely inappropriate for this age group and it is strange that common sense media rates the movie as not sexy. we watched the first 20 minutes and turned it off. thumbs down.
Adult Written byBalto John June 22, 2015