All member reviews for Bambi

Kid, 11 years old April 25, 2014

I love this movie!!!!

i love this movie i watched it with my grandma and know shes dead but we watched it together and i love it.
Kid, 11 years old April 25, 2014

love it

i think it is good and funny for family movies and wanna have a good time with your family!!!!!!<3
Teen, 15 years old Written byConnor Johnson January 31, 2014

Perspective from a hunter

For those of you who may think of me as the enemy I am not. I truly love the outdoors i am an Eagal Scout and I have hunted and fished my whole life and would like to do job in environmental science. So as for the movie I rember seeing bambi when I was 3 it showed an analogy of a mother raising her son with a very important father. I thought the movie was very well done for a fiction story about animals. I also enjoy fiction writing about animals and the enviornment around them. I can really compare my experiences with this movie. This fall I was elk hunting and I came across a young male buck less than 20 feet from me and looked straight into his eyes for 20 seconds. Instead of running he slowly walked of back into some cover. It then inspired me too watch bambi again which gives me ideas for my writing pices. The movie really expands my imagination on animals as if they were intelligent and had feelings. The reason I don't feel guilty is because the wild roaming animals have it easy compared to live stock. Which are cramped in small pens, injected with drugs their whole life until their slotered. You have a right to disagree with its just my opinion.
Kid, 12 years old August 23, 2013

Great film!

Watched this with my (just) six year old sister, and she was fine with it. The flirting stuff will just go over their heads, and while the bambi's mother was a sad - it's a cartoon! You can literally say: don't worry, it's just a story, it's pretend. My sis was a bit upset but got over it five/ ten mins later. The only other problem is those hunting dogs: but Faline gets away, so no harm done.
Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2013

BAMBI

POSITIVE ROLE MODELS/MESSAGES: 8/10. Animals are kind/care for each other and the enviornment. EDUCATIONAL VALUE: 4/10. Kids who watch learn to protect the enviornment. VIOLENCE: 6/10. Brief but strong off-screen animated violent content. A deer is shot offscreen, only a gunshot is heard. Then, the deer's body is shown, dying. No blood visible. Two other animals are shot off-screen, gunshots are heard. Their bodies are not shown. There is an animated forest fire, which may be intense for kids under age 5. In the fire, a few trees are burned down. SEX: 3/10. Two deer have babies. A classic! Must watch sometime in your life! Fine for mature 5-year-olds and up. My MPAA Rating: RATED PG FOR MILD CARTOON VIOLENCE, AND SOME EMOTIONAL MATERIAL.
Teen, 17 years old Written byadvocatewhat'sright December 26, 2012

Second only to The Fox and the Hound!

That's right, because it's the best. Along with Charlotte's Web and especially The Fox and the Hound. 5000/5
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic June 2, 2012

Good Movie - with some action and some education

Great animation. Not violent, but has some intense and scary moments.