All member reviews for Bambi

Disney's original circle-of-life story.

Adult Written byadvocatewhat'sright December 26, 2012

Second only to The Fox and the Hound!

That's right, because it's the best. Along with Charlotte's Web and especially The Fox and the Hound. 5000/5
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic June 2, 2012

Good Movie - with some action and some education

Great animation. Not violent, but has some intense and scary moments.
Adult Written byAAV-sama March 31, 2012

Cute one

Parent of a 5 year old Written byrockhottie101@y... November 17, 2011

Bambi- What a great movie!

This is a good movie I think for kids ages 9 & up because there are some scenes that might me frightening for younger ones, like the scene were Bambi's mother gets shot by a hunter. I know you don't see anything but you hear it and especially in today's time where hunting is huge, that might give little kids nightmares. (I know it did me.) On the other hand, Bambi is an anti-hunting film and it shows people how animals feel when their loved ones die or are killed. It shows how wrong hunting is and how you should have compassion for all God's creatures. This is definitely one of my fave movies of all time and it will always be one of the greatest animated movies of all time. I give it an A!
Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2011

Beautiful Disney classic!

A great Disney movie for young kids. Well, it really depends on how mature your kid is. Bambi's mother dies. That can upset some little kids. Some characters flirt, snuggle, and kiss. If your 4 year old is mature enough, then they can watch it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana March 6, 2011
i like this movie.its my dad's favorite disney movie.its not scary.or at least it wasnt to me,
Kid, 10 years old December 23, 2010

good for youngsters

the first time i watched it i was thrilled and i was a little bit sad because bambi's mother died but now i find it a bit boring but still a good tale for youngsters
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2010

Great!

It's a wonderful movie with great animation, lively characters, and a good message.
Teen, 13 years old Written by4kidshater June 4, 2010

A very great movie. i absolutely like it.

I love this movie. Bambi is cute as a child,but is very handsome when an adult. Faline is cute as a child, but is gorgeous and attractive when an adult. I like this movie. i highly recommeded it.
Kid, 7 years old November 28, 2009
its a rather good movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPuppyluv13 November 4, 2009

Excellent! A wonderful family film by Disney!

Bambi is a wonderful family film for many reasons but it's also very sad, because (for those of you that saw this movie) as you remember, Bambi's Mother is shot offscreen, however it's no less traumatic than if it were shown onscreen , Gottom Line: Have a box of tissues because all movie viewers will most likely need them so therefore I suggest this movie is age apporpriate for kids ages 7+
Teen, 14 years old Written byKaty0 October 6, 2009
Parent of a 3, 6, 8, 11, 16, and 16 year old Written by8Rankin July 6, 2009

My 3 year old loves it

This is my 3 year old Addie's, all time favorite. She must have seen it a thousand times.
Kid, 10 years old May 13, 2009

Why disney?Why?

What the heck is disney's problem with mothers getting killed everywhere in their "children's" flims?It should be rated pg!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCopper20 April 9, 2008

Used to like it, but then...

It got boring.