All teen and kid member reviews for Barbie: A Fairy Secret

Teen, 14 years old Written bytheflickchick March 29, 2011

barbie movies

Always the same story. Barbie is a fairy/princess. There's usually some evil witch trying to get her. Barbie goes on quest. Barbie meets dumb friends and cheesy prince. Barbie wins and marries prince for no reason whatsoever. Bottom line: Barbie movies are always the same story, dumb, cheesy, pointless.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 22, 2011
HIS MOVIE IS NOT FOR ANYONE!
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2015

Don't Bother

I just saw this movie a week ago. I though it's main message was: spend all the money you want and fashion comes before family! Despite all that, the movie wasn't even intreating! Don't see it!
Kid, 9 years old March 2, 2014

I love this movie!

This movie is iffy for kids aged 3 and under and inapporopriate for kids aged 2 and under but it's appropriate for kids aged 9 and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynikhita November 28, 2011

janu

its gud and entertaining.its appropriate for school going children.
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2011

NOT AGAIn

Personally, as a ten year old being put through endless barbie movies by my best friend who has trouble with movies. Lets just say she acts weirdly for her age... I think its fine, but Really,Boutiques + 4 year olds = good movie???? Ken is being forced into mariage by the Princess Fairy, I know i'm ten but, look just not a good movie, ive seen better [I'm always forced to watch them.] Honestly, One scene shows then trapped in these nice balls composed of magic, cannot escape [Except for forgiveness which seems to overload the system] But if you look at it, they could fly through. noobish and boring as usual....
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl May 2, 2011
Kissing, but it's still fun
Kid, 10 years old March 21, 2011