All teen and kid member reviews for Barbie: A Perfect Christmas

Kid, 9 years old January 9, 2012

Barbie: A Perfect Christmas

Kid, 10 years old December 21, 2011

Barbie actually ruined my friendship.

I was forced to watch this as a ten year old girl, and the only thing that gave it a three star rating, was that it was about Christmas. The plot doesn't have any real charm to it, and Barbie is perfect. Nothing can be perfect. Shes a good role model but she promises to her family that she would get them to NY. When actually, it would be impossible. Now i know that sometimes its better to tell a lie than tell a hurtful truth, but there are so many movies nowdays that include a character over-reacting to a lie, instead of forgiving and forgetting. Seriously, she should have just told them that they wouldn't be able to make it to new york... My rating started at three stars and dropped to one in the first 10 minutes... The message is distorted slightly as there are no obvious things, it is put out in, "Skipper, you CAN'T give up now!" from Barbie. Barbie has caused problems with my friends would you believe it. My friend is trying to be perfect without even knowing it. Barbie movies have turned her into little miss perfect. Barbie movies makes her feel its right to tell other people what to do, In the barbie movies Barbie gives kind words of advice, by saying it in their face, or something like, "But, Skipper, you can't give up! you can do it!" My friend gives me lectures like this, even if i get homesick. for example, "[insert mah name here] You can't get homesick because would your mum be homesick? Nooo," When i got home mum said she had missed me insanely and was worried. Barbie movies have ruined my friendship and life with my friends. They can watch them, but when they start second grade. STOP LETTING THEM BUY THEM UNLESS THEY WANT TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH FRIENDS TOO.
Kid, 12 years old November 19, 2011

Not as good as the others

This movie was a very good barbie movie, and i think 1 of the first 2 have all her sisters. But it wasn't as good as the other Barbie movies. i think all the other barbie movies were WAY better. I really like all the barbie movies though.