All member reviews for Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2

Less shopping, more friendship in undersea Barbie adventure.

Kid, 9 years old April 19, 2014

COOlL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old March 5, 2014

Merliah and Kylie rule!

Oceania each queen could change the name. Merliah=Merania Kylie=Kyanaia Anne=Anania Emma=Emanaia Alex=Alanaia Kay=Kaanaia Mermaid+Human+Movie+BarieinaMermaidTale2+Kylie= (Drum roll) SEA WEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byPITLadyPalutena99 March 31, 2012

Adult women only

Do not watch.Girls wear extremely innapropriate clothing.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykatherineee September 19, 2013

australian accent... really?

Prior to viewing the film i predicted that the storyline would follow Merliah back down into oceania, where she meets a guy and falls hopelessly in love.... etc. But the film has surprised me in a good way. the story is based on good values and offers a good insight into the negatives within the world of competition. However, all the good morals aside, I find the portrayal of the voice of the character Kylie (voiced by Ashleigh Ball) completely misguided and incorrect. While I understand that the characters "Australian accent" is supposed to be easy to realise and differ from the likes of the other american roles, the accent was completely off. At the start of the film i thought the character was a confusing mix of British/Scottish/New Zealand untill, a few minutes in, I found the that mix of acquired sounds was supposed to be that of an Australian accent. I actually found my self laughing so hard that i got my dad to come and listen to the character of Kylie say "you were lucky mate, but your lucks gonna run out down under, thats my terf". you can probably tell that I myself am Australian. hahahhaha
Parent Written bySally Fields April 6, 2012

Pure product placement

Product placement and bad role model for girls.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfabulousness123 June 15, 2016
I think that this movie is ok but one plot hole that really bothered me was **SPOILERS** Since Merliah is a mermaid as well as a human, it makes sense for her to have a necklace to go back and forth between her mermaid half and her human half. Why does it work for Kylie? Does she have some kind of mermaid in her or something? If not then the necklace should not be able to make her transform into a mermaid. Other than this plot hole I'd say it was ok. the only reason I brought this up was the fact that it's kinda distracting.