All member reviews for Barbie Presents Thumbelina

Eco-friendly story unrelated to real Thumbelina story.

Kid, 9 years old March 1, 2014

I love Thumbelina!

I love Thumbelina! I love the Great Messages and Great Role Models. I hope this movie can be on forever.
Adult Written byhelzbelz303 April 11, 2009
Not a good message for the little ones
Adult Written byBeckstar October 31, 2011

Disappointing

I was VERY disappointed in this film. Barbie wasn't in it, but this disappointing 'Thumbelina' which has a sort-of ugly looking face. It was supposed to have a good message about saving the earth. Which was WONDERFUL, but no Barbie in it made it unenjoyable and the characters weren't too nice to look at. I also know the true Thumbelina tale and it put shame on the orginal. It had NOTHING To do with the true Thumbelina by the way
Kid, 8 years old June 22, 2009

Fan

I watched this movie and im a fan of barbie. I think its a good movie. Theres nothing bad about it.
Parent of a 2 and 4 year old Written byabutrflykiss4u2 March 22, 2009

Definately a GREAT movie!!

I think this movie is great. My 4 year old and I watch it over and over again. Great price too! A+++++++++
Parent of a 5, 5, 13, 15, 15, and 15 year old Written byGothopotamus March 18, 2009

I am outraged!

I am outraged at the makers of this movie. There are blatant sexual innuendos in every scene! This is a horrible movie for any child. I am greatly saddened that my children saw this.
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2011

WHY WHY????

When heard about this i thought it was gonna be a barbie adaption of Thumblina, AKA Thumblina [the real one] But when i started i realized it was about saving the enviroment. I haven't actually been read the orignal story. I didn't like this but it was something to do...
Kid, 10 years old April 20, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhaleoh4060 March 22, 2011

Not for ANYONE

How does a "Twillerbee" relate to Thumbelina? This movie sucks.
Kid, 5 years old March 14, 2011
Kid, 10 years old February 12, 2011

Scary

WHAT IS THIS???
Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan April 6, 2010
OFF FOR ANYONE! Barbie is superficial and ew
Parent of a 3 and 7 year old Written byamadaras March 1, 2010
The human girls in this behave horridly. They are materialistic, rude, competitive, and just plain mean. True, the heroine has a turn around and learns about true friendship, but there's so much of the bad behavior some of the sassy tone is bound to work it's way into the vocabulary. This is especially true of very little ones who don't necessarily get all of the plot line and mimic the behavior without understanding completely that the movie's message is that this is what you should NOT do. So, for little ones, the movie completely backfires. Skip it for little ones. Frankly, there was so much ungly whining in it, I'd skip it altogether.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNectaria December 1, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written byIronZombie75 November 4, 2009

okay for everybody, but directed toward little toddlers

probably stupid my little sister watches this stuff its boring, its okay for little 4 year old girls, though. BTW i like Henryfan9947's review. HAHAHA LOL!!!!!
Parent of a 10 year old Written byWilliam Adrian ... September 7, 2009

Great for any kid!

I gave this movie to my 8 year old for christmas . He loved it , he watches it everyday and is a huge barbie fan!
Kid, 10 years old July 14, 2009

Ages 2+

Very Cute.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byDiamond98 July 3, 2009

Good nature movie

This is a good nature movie and it teaces kids at a low age about nature and if you read this helzbelz303 you are an idiot
Kid, 9 years old June 9, 2009
Parent of a 1 and 3 year old Written byjax May 7, 2009

Wouldn't buy it, but it was liked!

My 3.5 year old daughter wants to see it again, so she would say it was good.