All member reviews for Batman Begins

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 June 8, 2011

Not as good as the next entry, but it gets pretty close.

My rating: PG-13 for intense violence, some frightening sequences and images, and brief language.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAshinthehouse May 30, 2011

must see movie

This is a really good movie almost better than the dark knight the only real issue is viloence i think
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2011

Great movie but not for young kids

Batman begins is a really well done movie. It is interesting to know how batman first started and it is mostly pritty cool. There are a few bloody parts and alot of guns and explosives. There is a monster called scarecrow and he makes people have delusions and mostly the delusions lead to violence. Overall I think that this was a great movie but not so much for young kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviedudde18 September 11, 2012

BB Great movie

Very great and clever!
Kid, 11 years old April 6, 2011

A bit violent and scary, mild bad language, 11+

I like this movie I think it's really good but there's lots of violence and a fair amount of scariness. Mild language such as cr-p, d-mn, h-ll, a-s and a--hole. This crazy guy uses a gas that makes people see other people as monsters. Batman is a bad role model and sends bad messages because he uses violence but I think he is also a good role model and sends good messages because he is the good guy and never kills anyone.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 14, 2011

Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense violence, disturbing images/terror, and thematic content.
Kid, 11 years old February 6, 2011

a nice movie review.

a good movie for your thrill seekers parents
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2010

THE BORE BEGINS

THIS MOVIE SUCKED HORRIBILY
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 5, 2010

The saving grace of the Batman company
Teen, 17 years old Written byLadyFlameSinger October 22, 2009

Definitely not a children's movie

While I like this movie, I have to say that it is indeed very violent, with some rather intense martial arts scenes and shootings, and disturbing scenes with one of the villians, Scarecrow. I thought that the movie was well acted and well planned out, though it was a good deal darker and harsher than a lot of other superhero movies.
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2015

very good movie

I really liked this movie. I've only seen it once, but i remember it was very long. It was pretty scary and violent, though from what i hear the dark knight was even more violent. There's hardly any languge or sex, but there is some drinking references. For example, one scene has Bruce Wayne and two women at a hotel, and the women go into a pool even though it's only for decoration, so their obviously drunk. I really liked this movie, and i recommend it for anybody who likes a nice and dark batman story.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBreakingBeauty4 February 16, 2015

Nolan Begins

Nolan's new take on Batman is very intriguing and fun to watch.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 24, 2014

D*mn good movie.

I love Batman Begins. It's action packed, fantastic acting, and beautiful graphics. Wonderful job, Batman.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan October 14, 2014

Batman Begins movie review

"Batman and Robin" practically killed the "Batman" franchise. Christopher Nolan did CPR to the universe of Batman. "Batman Begins" is the best superhero origin story I have ever seen in my life. The movie itself is very smart and so entertaining. Christopher Nolan understands the character of Batman/Bruce Wayne. He sees that there are two sides to the man. This is shown very well by Christian Bale's performance. Many people say that Bale's Batman voice is ridiculous. I actually really like it. The voice is the thing that separates Batman from Bruce Wayne. Katie Holmes plays his love interest and she is not that bad. One thing "Batman Begins" does so well is the tone of seriousness. The 1989 version of" Batman" didn't go too dark. The villain was a little too campy in Michael Keaton's version. In this reboot, everything is so serious. Also, that movie didn't go in depth about the character of Bruce Wayne. This one did. It shows he struggles from his past. It shows him wanting to do the right thing. The movie is very interesting despite the fact that it is a simpler plot (this does not take away from my overall feeling of the film). Christopher Nolan handled the plot very carefully and executed it perfectly. "Batman Begins" also has incredible action. The sword-fights, the chase scenes, and the martial arts sequences are all filmed very well. The action felt real. Hans Zimmer's score is so dark and suspenseful. The music makes the movie better and it fits the movie's tone perfectly. The screenplay for the movie is amazing. The dialogue and the movement is just perfect. There are many themes in "Batman Begins" that are worth mentioning. For example, the idea of picking ourselves up when we fall is consistently shown. Also, the movie shows that our actions are who define us as a person. I love "Batman Begins". It is for sure one of my favorite movies of all time. Whenever a reboot is successful, I say that it is the "Batman Begins" of the franchise. The outstanding performance of Christian Bale, the fast-paced plot, and the action make Batman Begins one of the best comic book movies ever made. In my opinion, the trilogy gets better with "The Dark Knight". The entire trilogy is worth checking out.
Kid, 11 years old October 14, 2014

Great origin story

A lot of fistfights, shootings and scarecrow has a very creepy mask.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew October 12, 2014

So-so batman movie has violence,scary images and language

My rating: PG-13 for intense action violence,language,scary images,suggestive material and a drug refrence
Kid, 11 years old September 12, 2014

deep movie.

Very unique movie. I have never seen a movie like this before. Great movie for mature pre-teens. And if thought about for a while after the movie, some very important lessons can be learned. Not recommended for children under 10 years old. The villains can be very scary for some kids.
Kid, 10 years old September 6, 2014

OK

Goood for kids it just has some violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMavrah333 August 24, 2014

A great pre-quel for the greatest superhero series of all time.

There is some violence, and I think a smattering of bad language, but other than that this is fine for children of 10 and up. It is a slow start (it takes over an hour for Bruce to become Batman) and there is a dark backstory, but if you can manage LOTR you'll be fine with this. Then only scary part at all was when Scarecrow unleashes a gas (Special effects FTW! :D) but as I said, a fine film for 10 and up. If they make a new trilogy with that police guy as the hero (Robin perhaps?) Scarecrow must come back, he is not only alive at the end of each film in the series, he is never punished either.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth June 30, 2014

the beginning of a legend

batman begins is the first chapter of a great trilogy. It involves batman's origin. This movie includes some disturibing images, some fistfights and a boy witnessing his parents murder.