All member reviews for Batman: Gotham Knight

Dark, bloody, animated flock of Bat-stories.

Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 13, 2013

Not for kids. It's too violent, I heard the A word once, and I saw some social drinking. This film is pretty good though.

This film has great animation, graphics, action, adventure, special affects, and acting. It's NOT for kids though.
Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2011

Batman has never been darker

This is an extremely violent cartoon,there is loads of blood which most of the time is overused also scarecrow may scare young children and yes a child does imagine a vampire batman chops off a man's head. Overall this was a very disappointing batman adventure.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGlee rockz August 6, 2011

Part of the Batman movie universe?

Rip off of Batman: The Animated Series episode, and I don't see how this fits in with Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.
Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2010

perfect... if your 14

this is bloody and gorey in one secene fake batman gets his head choped off on ages 14 and up
Kid, 11 years old February 28, 2010

Kid, 11 years old March 8, 2009

Well...

The movie is just a bunch of poorly made very bloody batman cartoons. It's rated PG-13 for a reason.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 1, 2009

Trashy!

This movie is the trashiest Batman film ever. The animation for some of the segments are cheap and while I usually love anime, it just didn't work well. Oh, well! At least Kevin Conroy played as Batman. KIDS SHOULD NOT SEE THIS FILM! It has tons of blood, even a beheading.
Kid, 11 years old February 20, 2015

VERY BLOODY

what parents need to know is that this is a very bloody movie. Especiily the fifth part of it, working through pain, where flashbacks include a very bloody and gory surgery seqence, and for some reason the patient is awake and screaming in pain. Batman gets shot in the stomach, an Indian women gets frequently abused by a gang of hoodlums, and Sal Maroni screams " move your a**!, and " son of a b****! Their's no sex, but blood, violence, scary images ( killer croc stands 7 feet tall and weighs about 500 pounds) and language alone make this unacceptable viewing for young children or anyone unfamilar with the DC comics animated original movies franchise.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymiles12345677A. June 29, 2013

GOOD

I liked it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysean gıllın December 1, 2012

personly ı thınk ıts sutıble for mature 13 year olds ım 14 and ıt just annoys me that thıs movıe ıs so dark ıt does ın fact have blood lıke batman gettıng shot ın the somache ıt ıs a nasty ınjury he substaıns or a operatıon wıthout an anıstıtıc also one shootıng scene where some blood ıs seen the rest ıs batman punchıng or kıckıng an enemy and some blood spıt but he does not kıll anyone whıch ıs good apart from a sılly lıttle thıng that happnes your kıd could learn one thıng that ınsıde everyone there a hero.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 17, 2012

good, not the best for kids under 12 years of age

great animated action, but too bloody for little kids.
Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2012

Ok Batman Movie with Huge Amounts of Violence and Quite a Bit of Blood

This Batman movie is just fine but very violent. The swearing is more than just a**. You will hear at the worst d**n, which isn't that bad. The violence is the worst part. The movie is divided into acts. The worst act is the first one, which is unnamed. There is a decapitation of a villain with a pool of blood surrounding it. Just as a warning, in every act there is blood, so if you can't handle quite a bit of blood, I do not recommend this movie. There is one act that is all about pain in which Batman has to learn to get over pain after he is shot. He has a flashback to when he learned to accept pain when he gets hurt really badly, and there is a part with a knife. In that same act, there is a flashback within a flashback where he remembers helping at a hospital, and we see a man with his entire upper body split open and it is very graphic. Finally, in the last act, a man gets shot in the head and the whole act is about a paid assassin. The movie is bad except for two acts, which are the third and final acts. Those are the best ones, so these acts are the only reasons you should rent it!
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2012

This isn't your normal batman.

My dad bought this on accident for me when i was six, but my mom quickly shut it off before i saw too much. I turned it on again when i was eleven, and now i know what i was being protected from. Theres a good bit of swearing, including "son of a bit-h", and "h-ll" , and this is also easily one of the scariest movies ive ever seen. it potrays madness a lot, and some of the villains are'nt just scary, they're horrifying. I watched Batman begins withh ease, so i dont know why i was scared, but between the intensly bloody fighting, cussing, and sheer horror, i'm not recommending this to anyone my age.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 16, 2012

awesome

Really raw. Just because it has Batman in the title doesn't mean it's a kids movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bydarkdeathlord December 25, 2011

no way for kids

holy craP THIS to much head falling off blood spilling and saying the b word not for kids
Kid, 12 years old August 22, 2011

Don't even bother.

I couldn't even finish it. Lots of blood(not like batman!) and some language.
Kid, 11 years old February 6, 2011

a nice movie review.

a good movie for your thrill seekers parents.
Parent of a 11 and 13 year old Written byCommon critic January 8, 2011

I think parents go a little too crazy over the language and violence thing.ass.yes it is a bad word but it's not that big.now if there were more bad words then yes I would be concerned.it all depends on how you raise your kid(s) and what you believe
Kid, 11 years old December 14, 2010

NO KIDS

first of all the language csm how did you only hear as* it wasnt even in the movie the movie has the words hel*2x son of a bit**1x dam* 2x and now for the violence it doesnt have non stop fighting but for blood and gore oh no its nasty here are the scenes with blood and about how long they take in the begining teens are talking about bat man and the girl says that she saw and then it shows batman chop off a mans head you see the head fall and the blood spatter in another a man is shot and when he falls there is a rediculasly large amount of blood left under him another time bruce is volenteering to help in a doctores office ang you see a surgery going on gore blood all every where then the doctor tells bruce to sow the guy up but even in more scence there is blood just not as much but DEFINATLY NO CHILDREN UNDER 13
Kid, 12 years old August 26, 2010

rated PG-13 for a reason

did you miss the words b*tch,d*mn,cr*p and h*ll. anyways,definitely not for young kids all six episodes have blood Crossfire is extremely violent.