All member reviews for Batman & Robin

Same bat-time, same bat-movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 9, 2011

Worst Batman film yet!!!

This film is really dumb!!! It feels like it was made just to sell toys.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheFMan July 29, 2014

Worst Movie of All Time!

It is just so dumb. Mr. Freeze said too many puns, George Cloony was a really bad Batman, Robin was unlikeable, Batgirl wasn't needed, it was never clear why Poison Ivy was evil, and Bane was retarded! And what the things that made me give up hope for this movie were the bat credit-card, and the bat-nipples. TheFMan out!
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2011

Skip it at all costs

I hate this stupid film. Even if you get past the corny villains you won't get past Robin and Batgirl. The worst Batman movie ever.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDanmiester January 3, 2015

The best Batman film yet ,,,,, NOT REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The is the worst piece of crap I have ever laid eyes on. In fact, I smelled this crap when it was being made!
Teen, 14 years old Written byRedfire July 11, 2014

GARBAGE!

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! IF YOUR KIDS WANNA SEE IT, AND THEY LOVE BATMAN, TELL THEM IT IS SO AWFUL THAT IT WILL RUIN BATMAN FOR THEM! THE ONLY REASON WHY BATMAN WAS ABLE TO BE REVIVED WAS BECAUSE OF THE DARK KNIGHT! THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON IT WAS SAVED! IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT MASTERPIECE BATMAN WOULD BE THE DUKE NUKEM OF SUPER HEROES!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 13, 2011

Too Goofy

A not-so-good Batman movie. Too goofy and light-hearted.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 5, 2010

A very very bad and silly Batman movie. It was the worst batman movie ever made. Thank god in 2005, Batman returns were able to save the company.
Adult Written bymasterofthemovies July 13, 2010

Adult Written bytim44 April 9, 2008

worst batman

this movie was horrible. they ruined the batman when they had him where ice skates and when they put nipples on the batman suit. chris o donnell still is robin, but no val kilmer, dissapointing.waste of time don't see this. see batman, batman returns, batman forever or batman begins for enjoyment.
Teen, 16 years old Written byawesome rainbow July 18, 2015

A waste of your bat-time turn on another bat-movie

DON'T EVEN BOTHER THIS MOVIE IS SO TERRIBLE watch the the 1989 Batman or the Dark Knight instead
Kid, 12 years old June 27, 2015

Oh my god no

Stupid and fake action violence.
Adult Written byPrimeSlayer June 17, 2015

Did CSM give this movie the same rating as Age of Ultron?

This movie was based off action figures, and it shows. This has got to be the worst movie ever made. The CGI is garbage, the props look like rubber, the story is dumb, the acting sucks (this is a movie with people like Arnold Schwarzenegger, George Clooney, Uma Thurman, really good actors), and the script...just no. The villains spit out one-liners, Mr. Freeze is NOT a good Villian. If there is any sexuality, it'll go over kids heads. I saw this when I was but a wee lad and I hated it. When you've failed to entertain your target demographic (in this case, small children) you know you've done bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTiger13 May 21, 2015

batman and robin

Well, this one was kinda disappointing and pretty cheesey. George cloonie says "hey freeze, i'm batman!" LOL. But this one is more appropriate for children
Teen, 13 years old Written bypicardisbetter April 7, 2015

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do any of you guys and girls out there remember the days when Batman was awesome? This movie probably made you forget that. And you also might remember the costumes in all the wrong ways.
Teen, 13 years old Written byskwunkel March 28, 2015

Everyone should have to go through this. We all have to go through loss and pain and this is how.
Kid, 11 years old February 18, 2015

WHY THE HECK DOES EVERYONE HATE THIS MOVIE

Almost everyone hates this movie and it was even on the " worst movies ever list" on wikepedia! I personally like it and think they did a great job! Why rant about it until they cancelled a 1999 release of a sequel with the joker, harley quinn, and the scarecrow in it! Also, I read the other reviews, and no offence, but they made me sick. I don't know how to break this to you, but if a movie is PG- 13, then it isn't iffy for 4 year olds. This movie is not about selling toys, its about how to work together and trust one another, and loving a dying, frail butler you does more than work for you, and barbara is a strong female role model. I hope you guys understand this, and i hope this doesn't offend anyone, but why hate it so bad? Also, one of these reviews is the most repetitive review i've ever seen. Eva.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLegoleon4738 October 20, 2014

Horrible

This movie legitimantly gave me a migrane the stupid characters, ideotic cliches and awful costumes if you see it DESTORY IT!
Written byAnonymous October 12, 2014

Fourth batman install is a little lame but imaginary as well

My rating: PG for violence and suggestive material
Kid, 9 years old August 23, 2014

Too much iffy content for a proper Batman film.

This film is a joke. It has a ridiculous plot, appalling lines and it is not serious enough. Hopefully never to be repeated.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 10, 2014

Good batman movie

They should have swapped titles on batman forever and batman and robin because he was introduced in the last movie. George Clooney ruined this movie they should have kept Kilmer.