All member reviews for Battle for Terra

Teen, 16 years old Written byYadad May 2, 2010

Good for kids and adults

It was good for an animated movie. Very underated. There are good messages. It has appeal to adults. But the plot is kind of used, Avatar did it better. Still happy I saw it.
Kid, 12 years old March 8, 2014

Very good message.

Stephen Hawking said that if the cosmic phone rings to not answer. Why, because it would be like the Europeans and the Native Americans. We think as a species that we would never enslave, kill, or torture another species but this movie asks the question "Are we so different from them". I teaches a great message for kids of all ages. No matter how difficult finding a peaceful solution may be, they must find it. Now for the age it's hard to choose. You won't receive the full message unless you have a decent understanding of the world. Which for kids takes a long time to kick in. I think that ages 12 and up will get this message but I highly recommend it for kids below that age because it is the perfect time waster for a kid. If you have to do something and want your kid to sit down and not bother you for a hour and a half pop this movie on.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 20, 2010

Kid, 8 years old February 2, 2010

All the good parts were in the previews. The movie was slow.

it is good if you like lots of description of what's going on. And cool battles with lots of action in it. But in the battle the characters show good traits that you should follow.
Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2009

Is this movie worth seeing?

Is this movie worth seeing? I'm not scared of violence but was it at least cute enough to see?
Kid, 9 years old May 3, 2009

do not go if you like the light kind of action

I am 8 years old and i have watched many action and sci-fi movies and most of them are not really truly bad. But this movie had no character development, comedy, and it was a bit too realistic war. I am more of a fan for the comic book action style. It was pretty graphic violence. It was disturbing that a main character died, and that the earth blew up in the first place!!! I don't suggest the people who like the exciting, comical, cool special effects kind of action movie should see this. And it will probably go over the little kid's heads.