All member reviews for Battleship

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 October 19, 2012

Explosive action movie has great special effects and thrills

Teen, 16 years old Written byTotally500 August 31, 2012

Battleship oh battleship

i loved this movie to death!
Teen, 17 years old Written byPeopleschamp1995 August 15, 2012

Loved it

Very good movie Brooklyn decker is awesome and pretty
Teen, 16 years old Written byMovied14 August 8, 2012

Battlship(2102)

Very dull, boring, bland, and corney is a lackluster and sucks.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGoodActionMovieFan7 August 4, 2012

Movie reviews from a teenager: Battleship

This movie is a total and complete disappointment. 'Battleship' is an over the top, and boring movie with terrible acting and a ever-changing if not non-existant storyline, plot and rules. You'd think the terrible acting would come from the singer 'Rhianna' but surprisingly did not. Rhianna, aside from Liam Neeson (when he made a rare appearance) had some of the best acting in the entire movie! The bad acting came from Taylor Kitsch and everyone else. The movie's promoters made a huge deal about how they had actual active Navy personel in the movie. Big mistake. They can't act. They're good at protecting people and doing their jobs, but they cannot act. Language: There are two implications of the cuss word 'motherf***er' the last part covered up by explosions both times, other cuss words include 'a**', 'b***h', 'da**', 'sh**', 'hell', 'godda**' and their other variants. Violence: The violence includes lots and lots of explosions. The aliens wipe out two naval battleships by blowing them up with special explosives. Throughout the entire film we never know what the aliens want or why they're here, we only know that they are hostile and violent. A few secondary characters die, some of the characters are bloodied up after close calls, there is some minor brawling among naval officers and there are a few fist-fights with the aliens. Overall I'd give 'Battleship' one star, only because this site won't let me post this review without selecting the star meter. I think this film is appropriate for ages 13 and up, though this film is not worth sitting through two and a half hours.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRobsterReviews July 1, 2012

As expectted horrible lackluster movie is as bad as Transformers 2-3
Kid, 9 years old June 14, 2012

BATTLESHIP

Aliens just can't destroy the Earth in this sci-fi boardgame.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxi love cod June 10, 2012

I LOVE THIS FILM!

I love This film GREAT Time So get yo age rated kids to see Battleship
Teen, 14 years old Written bykerekes June 2, 2012

Awesome!

I think that this movie is incredible! It is one of the greatest movies that I have ever seen. The special effects are incredible. This is a must see!
Teen, 17 years old Written byRobbShowMovieReviews May 31, 2012

Battleship Movie Review

Good special effects but bad overall movie is just like Transformers 2-3
Teen, 13 years old Written byLegoGamer123 May 29, 2012

"Battleship" is a miss

It's a movie based of a board game, you shouldn't be walking into the theater and expect something good. I thought that this was going to be one of those movies that's bad, but enjoyable. The reality is it's worse than it looks, it's basically a boring rip-off of Michael Bay's Transformers
Teen, 16 years old Written bysky65z May 29, 2012

Better than i expected

Battleship is a good bit of summer movie fun. I was just going to rebox this one but it was a surprise from my dad to go see this along with men in black 3. I wasn't allowed to go see the avengers without the rest of the family. Content- Humanity bands together to stop the aliens and alex learns how to be resposible once he becomes captain. Sex- one scene for alex and his girlfriend are laying on top of each other and making out. Nothing is shown. Language- partial f words, multiple uses of the s word, milder lannguage includes d--n h--l son of a b---h. Violence- Naval batlles between the humans and the aliens. Lots of destruction with the alien death balls. ( you just have to see them) The body count is high but the camera doesn't focus on it. This was a pretty good movie. The content equals transformers movies. Go see this if you like alien invasion movies.
Kid, 11 years old May 27, 2012

Battleship

Battleship was a great movie! I had seen it the week after I had seen the avengers and couldn't decide which one I liked more. The movie had great effects like the avengers except it was a little more scary. Aliens pop out of nowhere but otherwise its fine for ages 10+
Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 May 26, 2012

cool

i really want to see this movie. it sounds awesome
Teen, 16 years old Written bychiggachonck May 22, 2012

Strong on special effects, terribly weak at acting and storyline.

If you're looking for an action packed movie, here's one right here. The special effects are amazing, the action could disturb a younger child, the aliens are a bit terrifying as well. But this movie isn't all Mr. Perfect. The acting is just plain terrible, I wish Alex Hopper was not such a slacker. If you're looking for good explosions, this is great movie for you, if you're looking for a good story and acting. I wouldn't recommend this movie.
Kid, 11 years old May 18, 2012

Battleship

This was a fine (not-true to the original piece) adaption. There was heavy war and sci-fi violence. Some kissing. Some contexts to f***. The main character is shown drunk in the first scene of the movie. Overall, this was good, but I've seen better.