All member reviews for Bears

Kid, 12 years old January 13, 2015

Ok

Nothing new or exciting to it. This movie is just like every other animal documentary. The main focus was on two cub bears and a mother bear. Then again, like every animal documentary, it showed what they eat , their habits , how they get food, how they face other animals, how they grow, how they learn and how they face the enviroment. At some points I thought the movie was boring and repetitave. Even though it was only 1 hour and 19 minutes long ( Which is pretty short in movie terms) it still could have been trimmed to a 40 minute documentary that could have been aired as a special on Disney Channel. I have to say though, the film footage was outstanding!!There were some visualy beautiful camera shots and alot of close-up shots of the animals as well! In some parts you could see the bears eating other animals with some blood, as well as a few moments of death and danger ( Though nothing that even a 3 year old could not handle). Overall, though it was sometimes boring , dull and repetitave it had good role models and messages! Kids 3-10 would probably enjoy the movie most, but older kids may find it boring.
Kid, 8 years old May 14, 2015

Outstanding family film has no violence, swearing, or racy stuff.

My rating G, all good for all families.