All member reviews for Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Teen, 13 years old Written byNarwhalLover13 June 15, 2013

;p

I thought it was very good. It had lots of imagination.
Kid, 10 years old January 7, 2012

One of the best

I think this film is one of the best 'puts a smile on your face' films ever! Who cares about the ghost soliders and Nazis, that builds the tension and the humour together, come on brainless people!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 April 22, 2011

You Must Face The Age Of Not Believing.

Miss Price is a kindly witch that takes in 3 refugee orphans. The bedknob that makes their bed fly makes this a very magical film. Some scenes with Nazis might be confusing for younger kids, but they'll be too occupied by Miss Price and the cartoon animals too notice.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2015

WHAT

The movie is amazing and parents, don't listen to the other reviews. I mean seriously....17?????? This is a perfect little kid movie. Not Chitty Chitty Bang Bang which is an A+++ horror movie. It's true. I have proof. So, instead, watch this.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGwyneth Alice April 19, 2012

Not Disney's best...

The movie did drag on for a while, and it wasn't terribly interesting. Even the Sherman brothers' songs weren't very memorable. And parents may have to explain the Nazis and what was going on in Britain at the time. I didn't really enjoy it very much; it just seemed like Disney was attempting to make another Mary Poppins.