All member reviews for Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2

Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2011

It's Ok Don't waste your time

I think the first Beverley Hilis Chihhhaua is way better. Don't waste your time watching this! If you like the first one and you are suspecting the second to be great IT ISN'T.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTacoBall March 6, 2011

Fun, tame movie for dog-loving kids

I think this movie is fine for dog-loving preschoolers and up. The Chihuahuas are adorable, even though the puppies can be a little sassy to their parents! There is hardly any bad language, although there are a couple of scenes that might scare sensitive kids (when the puppies are kidnapped by the robbers, and when the bad dogs threaten to kill Delgado's puppies). Overall, an exciting adventure with familiar but positive messages.
Kid, 10 years old September 2, 2013

love it!

I think its good and the #1 movie!
Kid, 12 years old December 17, 2011

unbelievable!!!

I don't get it. This is a Disney movie, It's rated G, and they throw around the French word for d--n. That is sick!!! I think Appoline is a stereotype kinda.
Kid, 11 years old June 9, 2011

Pretty good

OK, these people are a little too tough. This movie is perfect for everyone. My 7 year old sister watched it, and she loved it. I'm a 12 ear old MTV watching kid and I loved it! So, lighten up!
Kid, 11 years old May 5, 2011

this movie was awful! very very cheesy and unrealistic. i wanted to put it on mute the whole time! i think it might be good for ages 3-6, but any older and its just pathetic, even my 7 year old sister was rolling her eyes at this one ...
Kid, 9 years old April 4, 2011

good movie and silly

this id a fine movie. I think that could do better but it was a good movie. Oh and i love the song at the end end.
Kid, 9 years old March 30, 2011

2 + 4 = 6

Watch this it is cute.To me I don't think this is inappropriate movie.Its great great.This is a GOOD MOVIE TO WATCH.
Teen, 14 years old Written bystripesanddots March 12, 2011

I thought it started out a little slow, but by the end I loved it! There are great messages about family values and helping each other out.
Kid, 11 years old March 12, 2011

Horrible movie, it was so boring.
Kid, 11 years old March 7, 2011

cute!!!

great entertaining, funny movie perfect for he whole family!!
Kid, 7 years old February 22, 2011