All member reviews for Big Daddy

Typical Adam Sandler -- charm mixed with crude humor.

Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2010

For older kids definitely no one under 10

LOL. By far one of if not THE funniest movies I have ever seen. fair amount of language and sexual content though.
Written byAnonymous October 8, 2010

*facepalm*

Why? Common sense, why? My parents were perfectly okay with me seeing this at age 9. Or was it 10? Honestly, this movie is no where near as bad as CSM makes it out to be. It's actually pretty tame. This site is STRICT.
Kid, 12 years old June 12, 2010

Great for young kids to grandparents.

Great movie i watched it when i was very young. Not a good role model setting with a bum livingg in a cruddy apartment, and working in a toll booth. But it does have a very positive message where he fights to win the kid over. Overall great movie appropriate far almost all ages. Absolouetly two thumbs up. :)
Parent of a 9 year old Written byGuszlertx June 12, 2013

Good movie

There's a little language but nothing worse than the kids might hear from me in the car. From reading other reviews it seems most parents on here are a lithe prudish IMO. The only thing "sexual" is that there are two men in a gay relationship, for us that's not a problem we see that in our own family but I guess some might still see that as an issue.
Adult Written by4Spice June 13, 2010

very good comedy

watch this movie its worth watching one of my favorites very funny no violence 12 and over
Teen, 14 years old Written byAge appropriate guid August 22, 2015
Teen, 13 years old Written byamig0animad0 March 27, 2015

Sandler Classic!

This film has a fabulous message! But it includes way too much swearing and disgusting humor. My Dad thought it was a great film. And I totally agree.
Kid, 8 years old March 15, 2010
it's a comedy when people watch it it's gonna be really really funny but it's full of language
Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 July 29, 2009
Great movie! Mixes hillarious humor with some drama as well!
Adult Written byquest13 April 9, 2008

funny

I walked out of the theater wanting to be better father o I guess it's a good thing!
Adult Written byUnknown Agent November 17, 2015

Good

Good film for older teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 20, 2015

Tough Sandler humor in fun but crude comedy

My rating:12+ adult content,crude language
Kid, 11 years old March 14, 2015

Great film with naughty comedy

Bid Daddy is a great film and I would definitely recommend it but be warned, there is some strong language in it and some adult humour that may be inappropriate for some kids under 10. In my opinion, it is appropriate for mature kids 9+. There are positive messages in it along with good role models.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydeath way September 3, 2014

so-so sandler movie has laughs but very crude

13 and up
Written byAnonymous July 20, 2014

Potty humor mixes clever humor in this funny Sandler movie

My rating:PG-13 for crude and sex-related humor,language,nudity and drug refrences
Teen, 13 years old Written byadamsandlerfan3 July 17, 2014

Crude Sandler Movie Has Sex Jokes+Language. Real Funny.

wujei3ie3ekjdehbe3
Teen, 16 years old Written byCommon1492 January 1, 2014

Big Daddy

Me and my brother watch this one all of the time it's really funny some kids can't take it I love how funny it is kids and adults WILL enjoy this a little bit of sex but not at all heavy very little of it and there's a part with hooters in it so do think but funny some positive role models and at the end there is a positive message great movie I think 8 and up on this one nothing to hard core
Kid, 10 years old May 11, 2013
Kid, 9 years old March 31, 2013

FUNNY

This movie is crude but it is funny a bit gross but still great adem sandler is awesome
Teen, 17 years old Written bygoldenlion666 July 15, 2012

big daddy

loved it one of the best sandler film a bit of crude humour so check in with your kid