All member reviews for Big Fat Liar

Really likeable family comedy set in cutthroat Hollywood.

Teen, 14 years old Written byAwesome_O October 11, 2010

Family film.

Moderate smoking is the only concern. Good family film.
Parent of a 11 year old Written bytiger19511 August 2, 2009

Good for tweens and older

The movie protrays the consequenses of lying in an interesting way. The movie is full of slap-stick comedy that is fun for the whole family. We have seen this movie several times and still laugh at it.
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2009

great for older kids

I think big fat liar is a great comedy for older kids and i cracked up the first time i saw it
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 20, 2012

Epic!

This is one of the best movies i've EVER seen! Its REALLY funny and action packed!
Educator and Parent of a 7, 8, and 10 year old Written bytinysistah April 4, 2011
Adult Written byMesned June 27, 2010
Adult Written byclarence August 5, 2015
Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2010
A good family movie. But when kids watch they might be lying like Jason or doing horrible tricks like in the movie. But still a funny and awesome movie I will always love.
Parent of a 12 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... December 8, 2011

down to earth easy going movie

this was actually a very good movie well done i remember seein it at the theaters and wow i have the dvd and it brings back memories with both Frankie Munez and Amanda Bynes nice movie!
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2009

a kid friendly comedy

this movie is a kid friendly comedy about a boy who lies to much and those lies get him into a lot of trouble. There for teaching the child a lesson about how lies can effect what happens to you and how easy it is to lose trust and get yourself into bad situations. Kids under 6 will find the mild peril slightly scary and won't understand the film. But this movie is a great film for all kids 7 and UP.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCallie00 April 1, 2015

One of my all-time favorite movies!!!

BFL is one of my all-time favorite movies!!! It's a very sweet and charming and hilarious movie for families and kids. It's about a boy named Jason Shepard who has an unfortunate habit of lying. But when a short story assignment for his English class is stolen by a big-time and stuck-up and snobby movie producer, he proves to his parents that he isn't lying by going to Los Angeles with his girl best friend and force the movie producer to tell the truth. This movie includes lovable characters, funny jokes, positive role models, and positive messages. (Also Jason is ADORABLE!) There is very minor swearing and Jason is offered a cigar (but he refuses to smoke it anyway - good for him!) and some violence (just slapstick comedy, though). But it's fine for mostly all ages. 5 and up is best recommended, IMO. Younger than 5 is alright, too, but they might be bored, IDK. AN AWESOME MOVIE. I'd totally recommend it. :)
Kid, 7 years old August 24, 2010
i liked the part where there was a infladable matress on the ground and the teen jumped of of a skyscraper
Teen, 13 years old Written byBeliefs-Wonder May 4, 2010

I love this movie, I ain't lying

I LOVE this movie!!!!!! It is so funny! That producer guy got what he deserved, and besides, they say at the end telling the truth isn't over rated. "I'm Blue daba dee dabba dy. . . " that's my theme song! Watch it. Own it. Lovw it. The only thing I truly dislike is when they say "Oh my God" all the time. I don't say that unless I get super angry, and then I apologize later.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfluffy gizmo July 27, 2014

OK film

This movie has some language and drinking.But Is an OK film for kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 13, 2011

Nothing Bad for Ages 7 Up

A movie favorite that's a little offensive here and there, but nothing bad for ages 7 up.
Kid, 11 years old June 12, 2011

Big Fat Liar

This was a funny movie. The whole movie is about revenge, and can get violent. Some mild cussing. Most of the movie takes place in Universal Hollywood. This was a very good movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTotally500 July 4, 2011

big good film

This is a very good film with two of the biggest kids stars ever
Kid, 10 years old August 4, 2010

Big Fat Liar

Good 4 Kids.
Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2010

Funny

Its funny when he screams!
Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2010

Funny, likable, and generally clean.

This is a really funny movie. There is also barely any violence, no sexual content, and only two mild swear words. There's a little bit of crude humor, but it's not too bad. There is a LOT of intended advertising though, for people, companies, and products. But overall, it teaches us not to lie.