All teen and kid member reviews for Big Momma's House

Teen, 16 years old Written bybeagal09 April 9, 2008

love it!

15 and up my butt. saw this movie when i was ten. and all i could do was memorize lines from the movie and entertain adults for hours.
Teen, 13 years old Written by406533 March 16, 2010

Kid, 12 years old June 23, 2011

bad

well its a preety bad movie with over the top sexual humor but there is a birth scene which i think was preety disturbing and did not enoy watching my little brother would be able to see this movie if it wasent for the sexual humor and the birth scene
Kid, 9 years old December 6, 2014

Seems bad, but it's fine!

I liked it a lot, but it's kind of insulting to fa-... "large" people. A one of the characters gets shot in the shoulder, but he still survives, so it's all good. The main character acts sexual to someone he has a crush on (future wife)... disguised as his crushes grandmother! But, otherwise it's a great movie!
Teen, 16 years old Written byGamerevier August 9, 2012

Good movie

Good movie but has some bad parts
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2012

WHAT?????? What were common-sense thinking? 13 and up??? WHAT????

i think cs overreacted loads. yh it had some potty, puerile jokes, but they were funny and only meant as a joke. No F words. No sex. Nothing. It was a really good film and dont listen to common-sense
Kid, 8 years old March 2, 2011

bad language

personally im 8 but im tellin you lots of cursing bmh 2 is funnier when the bm spays the dog with perfume
Teen, 13 years old Written bypinkstuff April 9, 2008

lol because it is funny!

Well the movie is asome i love it also there might be some parts were it shows people haveing sex or something like that ok so it's not kids under 13 ok!

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

15+........ you guys are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

This is a funny movie with Martin Lawrence. The main issue in the movie is the cuss words. some s@$T is used alot. No F bomb. One of my favorite movies. The scene about the baby might fly through youngsters' heads. I saw it with my Aunt Kathey as the Big Pink. The real Big Momma shows her big butt(which is not neccasary). It is 12+. If you're younger you should watch it on tv. Cedric's in it-well duhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!. 15+ is wrong. Nia Long is also great. I loved the movie!
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 6, 2013

Alright: Rating: 5/10

OK, but not as good as 2 and 3.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySecretMeVladimir August 18, 2012