All member reviews for Big Time Movie

Boy band tips hat to Beatles in fun, family-friendly film.

Teen, 16 years old Written byfam12345678910 January 31, 2013

Don't watch it

It's a boring no fun waste of time
Parent Written bystellar April 6, 2015

hace 2 años dio por ver esta peli

esta pelicula es muy buena veala se la recomiendo te llevara a unos recuerdos delos 4 de liberpool
Parent of a 13 year old Written bydramaqueen@hotm... March 26, 2013

Nice haven't seen the movie maybe some of it on tv love these guys!

no i haven't seen the movie although it was on tv a while back but hey btr is the new monkeys a great boy band ! girls love em even women who are adults love em i love em and im 27! yay for BTR Yay!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bylaura221 August 27, 2012

Exellence

Educational, mild stunts, family friendly humour
Teen, 15 years old Written byRandomgirl5555 August 16, 2012

good family movie

this movie is grate for any age range for kids it is grate funny and positive for kids it is also a good family movie i recamend it
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2012

Not such a bad movie afterall

As a rusher myself, I love BTR! I thought it was okay and I did like it a little. There are lots of funny parts like when Logan has a bad day. I still like BTR, the movie, not that much.
Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2012

So-so with this.

Not what I expected. Not as good as the show, and the spy theme kinda ruins it.
Kid, 11 years old March 27, 2012

Big Time Movie is a little violent

big time movie has some in it Violence but it is fine for 7 and up
Adult Written byRhombus Mama March 24, 2012

Pros and cons

So I saw the G rating and figured it should be ok for my 5 and 7 year olds. Generally, it was fine, but there were a lot of people being shot by tranquilizer guns and also some implied animal violence with the cat. As for positive role models, the boys are heroes, but their sister is trying to get her mom to marry up for money and status, and the mom goes along with it, which is a horrible message for young girls. However, my kids loved the music!
Parent Written byalicia37 March 20, 2012

It is awesome!!!

Adult Written bydr dew March 18, 2012

wow

i know as old as i am i probabley should not have enjoyed this movie but i watched it with my 8 year old sister and we both loved it from start to finish funny "kattie is just too cute and hilarious in the movie ' heck i thought pretty mutch everyone was hilarious in this movie 'except for gestovo who i hate on the show as it is and nothing personal i just find the charactor loud and anoying so therefore i realy hate this show but however i loved this movie and that is saying alot 'spoiler alert' ps some parents may need to watch this movie with there smaller children due to the plot revolving around spies and a disturbing seen in wich kattie gets kidnaped by the villan' end of spoiler. so just be careful with smaller children make sure they can handle some actoin and some tence sceens before lettin them watch alone but then agin this movie is so good i think you should watch it with them anyway just a thought happy viewng your frend dr dew
Parent Written bystarsabre March 17, 2012

Today's Mokees

I compare this favorably with the Monkees, which were big in my youth. Similar zaniness, lovable characters, wide range of comedy mixed together so parents and youth can enjoy together, and surprisingly good music.
Parent of a 8 year old Written bybossis March 10, 2012

Big Time Fun

fun movie - in the BTR style, somewhat slapstick and campy, but much better done than the show. The humor was great, and the songs really made it even more fun. My son loved it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 March 10, 2012

h

good t.v show adaption movie