All member reviews for Big Trouble

Sharp, funny movie for high schoolers and up.

Parent of a 8, 12, and 14 year old Written byIsisAndOsiris1 June 17, 2010

The movie is hilarious but almost all the humor is adult. The violence is all done in a humerous fashion. The sexual content is a little on the heavy side (including mentioning a possible threesome, cheating on a spouse, and a foot fetish, in different scenes), but is also done humorously and not raunchy or overly graphic. The partial nudity is a man's rear end and not part of any sex scene. The movie is great for adults and older teens. The end of the movie is uplifting because of the repairs made in the relationship between a divorced father and his 17 year old son. My daughter is a naive 15, and we still won't let her watch it but probably will when she is 16. It is one of my favorite movies, and I agree that it is a borderline R movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byVivian_L August 5, 2009

An incredibly funny movie~

I watched this movie with my parents recently, and it was hilarious. I loved the characters and the plot; Tim Allen was amazing! I think this movie is fine for a 13-year-old kid, although there is a pretty good amount of language and a few sexual parts. Still, I don't think this movie is borderline R, it's correctly rated PG-13. I highly recommend this movie to all teens and adults who love comedies.