Wonderful story with some very mature material.

Kid, 11 years old August 8, 2011

Funny and Heartfelt

Big is a classic and timeless story about enjoying childhood, but 13 year-old boys are very curious about boobs and girls bodies, some talk is kinda graphic. Then there is one scene were a woman takes her shirt off for older Josh and he touches her bra. But great and heartfelt movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypepsicola14 June 30, 2011

No real need for the love intrest.

I liked it, it was pretty funny, but I thought that the whole Elizabeth Perkins romance thing was not really important to the story. I thought it was just for filler and that the focus groups forced the people in the movie to make a love intrest. Other then that, it was good!
Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp April 8, 2011

Good movie... not sure I'd watch it again, but I enjoyed it.

Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for language including brief strong language, crude humor, some sexuality, and some smoking.
Kid, 10 years old August 18, 2010

love it

great movie classic just skip the you know what part and youll be fine every kid should watch this
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2010

good movie

not very rude or anything but a few s-words and one f-word but its said really fast. some mild sexual refrences thats about it. 10+
Kid, 12 years old May 3, 2010
One good movie!
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2009
not bad, not bad. haven't seen it in years so don't trust me too much.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr581 July 26, 2009
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 16, 2009
I love this movie. You have Tom Hanks In one of his best roles. There is language and some sexual material but this is a family classic for sure!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysara4ever95 May 9, 2009
Kid, 11 years old April 30, 2009

funny!

so funny! the walking on the piano part in the toy shop is the best part of a film i have ever seen! "run forest, run!" from forest Gump
Teen, 13 years old Written bys131313 April 17, 2009
Adult Written byJuliaG April 10, 2009
Adult Written byDadofThree April 9, 2008

Sweet and funny for grownups

Big is a wonderful, nostalgia-tinged comedy that adults will like better than teens. Much of the humor can only be appreciated with distance from youth. Fair number of swear words and one F-bomb, dropped by a 12 year old, which is why the film really isn't suited for kids under 13...and younger viewers won't laugh at Big anyway. One pretty suggestive romantic scene.
Kid, 5 years old April 9, 2008

This movie is sturnk!

This movie is a bit waste of time for me and my big sister we watched a bit but decided to go play our sega genies insted I think it is a bit too sad for a PG.