Goofy comedy with immature humor, profanity, sex jokes.

Kid, 10 years old May 31, 2010

A Little Too Sexual...

In one part the teacher says "That milk belongs to that classroom" and Billy replies "Oh, they don't gots to know about it. It could be our milk" and Billy is inappropriate.
Adult Written byhomealonefan123 June 5, 2014

Sandler's crudely immature but very funny comedy is a blast!

Parents need to know that this movie looks like a very kids friendly movie, but it is not. Although it is entertaining from start to finish, it does have a comical but violent fight scene, adults pull off juvenile behaviour, they drink until they are drunk or start to puke, and there is some strong language (including 1 use of f--k, and other profanities including s--t, ass and damn). But other than that, there is positive messages of friendship, acomplishment and more!
Teen, 13 years old Written byredskinator3000 June 11, 2011

Nine plus

Great movie for nine plus
Kid, 12 years old December 31, 2010
Funniest Movie EVER!
Parent Written byEyeKare August 7, 2011

No redeeming value

Billy is rude, vulgar, inconsiderate and mean. The message is that money can buy you friends and favors. Billy has a sense of entitlement that isn't a positive message. The sexual references demean women. You're better off watching a quality movie with your kids. The movie is a waste of time for all ags.
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2010
Very good movie, very bad role models. Language: s--t is used most, Eric refers to Billy as "ass wipe" Billy says "You get your ass out there and find that f--king dog!" in front of a group of 1st graders. Sexual Content:Billy's room holds a group of nude woman on the walls, Ms. Vaughn has a sexual scene with Billy only to get interupted by Carl Sociel Behavior: Billy is a party drunco. Eric is a very bad buisness ethics man. Drugs/Tobacco/Alchohol: Billy and his freinds are drunk in many scenes
Adult Written byG3 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bydare_dude153 June 20, 2015

Great but not for kids

I thought it was a great movie but so many sex jokes like looking up woman's skirt and when billy is studying if he gets a question right a woman takes an article of clothing off and many more
Teen, 16 years old Written byKingturnip26 May 21, 2014

Funny! Lots of immature humor and adult jokes

Hilarious movie, and some immature and brash humor, but there is LOTS of adult and college humor.
Kid, 9 years old September 15, 2011

Great Movie

I think Billy Madison is a great movie and i'm only nine! It does have some strong language though, so if you're under nine I wouldn't recommend this. It also has a few sexual scenes but those don't really bother me. Billy does get drunk with his friends but just make sure before watching you tell your kids not to think getting drunk is cool and it'll all be fine. Over all a great movie!
Kid, 10 years old April 4, 2011

billy madison

it is very funny for 9 and up.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2010
This movie was a great movie but they did say "shut the h*ll up" and "Cut the horse sh*t". Plus, Billy was talking about putting crap on people's doorsteps when he was drunk. There was also LOTS of immature potty humor like references to pee and poop and boogers.
Kid, 12 years old February 18, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written byHeheGonzalo August 16, 2016

My rating: PG-13 for sexual humor, mild language and some comic violence

Adult Written byLuka Keats 100 March 6, 2016

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest this movie is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! When I first saw this I couldn't stop laughing. But it does contain immature behavior and humor. I'm sure it will amuse most viewers 12 and over. The ending features a Positive Message about accomplishment.
Adult Written byLowe's man February 28, 2016

no higher purpose

While there was no actual sex in this movie, sex jokes were included just for their own sake. A number of characters were also frequently drunk. I know how Adam Sandler is, and I know the kinds of characters he plays, but "Happy Gilmore" had a higher purpose. "Billy Madison" did not.
Adult Written byUnknown Agent November 17, 2015

Good

Good Film for older teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAge appropriate guid August 22, 2015

Juvenile unfunny Sandler "comedy" isn't for younger kids

My rating: PG-13 for crude humor throughout
Kid, 8 years old July 20, 2015

Offensive,rude,crude,dumb Adam Sandler comedy is plenty weird.

My rating:PG-13 for racy innuendo throughout,and some language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy Brew July 20, 2015

Unfunny juvenile comedy is offensive to many amusing to little

My rating:15+ Crude language