All teen and kid member reviews for Black Beauty

Teen, 15 years old Written byEmmaLu April 15, 2011

It is a very sad movie,but good at the same time. It upset me a little and I am 15. I had seen it before,but it had been a while. :(
Teen, 15 years old Written byperrisg November 14, 2014

if you love horses

If you love horses as much as I did then you will cry and I am 15 years old it is just truly a great movie and is best watched on a snowy or supper cold and windy day
Kid, 12 years old December 2, 2012

Heart-whrenching!

i never cried when i watched Ginger die when i was little. when i was little i talked the hell out of Ginger and then my big sister said, "Ginger died." my mom said the same thing (echoalia) I didn't cry when they told that but, i stopped and i was like, "What?" I finally watched that part and i told my big sister, "I SAW THE PART WHERE GINGER DIED! DO YOU WANT TO COME LOOK?!" again, i didn't cry. but, overall it is so sad it would make me cry now.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytangled August 24, 2010

This isn't exactly a review but-

The first scene shows Black Beauty's (ill just call him "BB") mother giving birth to BB. Older children may be OK with this, but this scene is sorta graphic and it grossed me and my brother out (I was 11 and he was 3-I think-_-) I know its a "miracle of life" but I know parents who didn't like their kids watching this scene.
Teen, 16 years old Written byGreenMaple January 22, 2012

Beautiful but sad

A beautiful and memorable story. I absolutely love animals, but also always been a sensitive kid and this movie was just too sad with the mistreatment of the horses and sad events. I wouldn't recommend it to an especially sensitive person, though it is a great piece.
Kid, 9 years old June 11, 2010

it was awsome i love horses