All member reviews for Blade: Trinity

For series fans only. Definitely NOT for kids!

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Parent of a 12 year old Written bychristiandominica March 2, 2015

blade

Teen, 17 years old Written byBunnyNostrils April 7, 2014

Not That Great Acting In Last Movie Of The Series

Violence: 8/10 Language: 7/10 Sex: 6/10 Disturbing: 5/10 Some intense violence with blood
Adult Written byundertakernumber1fan April 17, 2011

I NEVER saw the blade series and I LOVED this movie PARENTS STRONGLY CATION YOU THIS MOVIE MAY BE TO INTENSE FOR ANYONE UNDER 16

there is a lot of fighting hand to hand and weapons in this movie, . Its mostly vampires turning to ash when there killed. they do show some blood associated with biting necks, one where they are in a vault were there is several bodies and a part where they in a blood farming facility There is some coarse language in it as there is with anything rated R. if you like fast paced action with a lot of fight scenes this is a real thrill ride. I DO concur with one thing the reviewer said. this isnt for younger viewers anyone under 16 this will be to intense for.
Adult Written by4Spice June 15, 2010

good movie

crazy killing 16 and over
Kid, 11 years old May 23, 2010

Honestly , suitable for 15+ (not including me !)

I was allowed to get this Blade , because (believe it or not) , it was a 15+ . But it wern't what i thought , and it did swear and was bloody and stuff . But for my age i did quite well sitting down , watching this ... with fear of whats going to happen though ! But to be honest , i didn't "actually" sit down and watch it the first time , cause i was scared of what was going to pop-up in the train station . But i handled it , and to be honest it was good , but with typical "all the time swearing" (that kinda got boring) . Iv'e watched it about 3 or 4 times though .
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Pointless

Same old blade film with better effects and more killing. Dont bother
Adult Written byAlaricsMommy April 9, 2008

Great for the Trilogy

Yes, as an avid fan of the first two, I eagerly anticipated the finale and was not disappointed. I agree that you would probably need to already be a fan of the films to really enjoy this movie, but I think all in all if you like horror films or vampires in general then you would enjoy it. I found it humorous at times and enjoyed how the violence was portrayed. For an avid horror movie fan, like me, this movie was an enjoyable experience. I think Wesley Snipes is great no matter what role he plays and this time he brought a darkness to Blade that was not brought out in the first films. It was marvelously directed and the special effects were incredible. The gore scenes were not as bloody as many other movies out, so that was not even an issue at least for me. If you are a horror film fan, this one would be good for a movie night.
Adult Written byfritzsky April 9, 2008

Only for people who want to see the end of the series

Adult Written byMattDallas3 April 9, 2008

i am 11 and i saw Blade trinity when i was 10. It was pretty bad. i don't think kid my age should watch it. I watched it with my dad, so i got away with it. but its definetly something to watch with parent that lets you get away iwth things!
Teen, 17 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Better than the first but still very graphic

This one tops the first one because it's more action and less of a gore fest. Language is toned down, but it still deserves the R-rating. Some sexual stuff in it. More fun than the first. Adults to mature teens only!