Kid reviews for Bohemian Rhapsody

Exuberant music, electric performance in routine biopic.

Kid, 12 years old May 16, 2019

need to see

honestly yes he uses drugs and drinks a lot but this benefits the audience of younger viewers showing them what happens when you (drink a lot and do drugs )do that. So, instead of all of you over overprotected parents shielding your kids away from it you should sit and talk with them to say look this is what happens don't do that. Also yes a man and a man kiss HOLY COW ITS 2019!!! there is no reason for this movie to be deemed inappropriate because of this. I was really frustrated that at my Catholic school we all wanted to watch Bohemian Rhapsody but no its "SCHOOL INAPPROPRIATE" im sorry but no we want to watch what we want to watch. Anyways it has great cinematography and shows the amazing story of how a legendary band came to be. Great visuals and music the lead actor truly did an incredible job to portray freddie mercury. Great movie all should see.

Teen, 17 years old Written byFreddie1945 April 30, 2019

FREDDIE MERCURY WAS PLAYED SO WELL

Rami Malek is from an Egyptian heritage and I saw a comment that said that if he was in Egypt he would have been hung for doing a part as a homosexual man. Well, I think his role as a bisexual male in this film showed us that it's okay to be gay or straight or bi, Rami played this role great and hope to see what his next movie holds for Mr.Malek. Freddie Mercury would have happy shook your hand and said "Well done darling" as he would say. We all know that losing Freddie was the hardest thing we could have gone through, but this film sure did bring everyone to the edge of their seats and also watching the movie made it feel like Freddie was actually in the movie and now thanks to this film, I have played nothing, but Queen songs and watched only videos of Freddie messing around during video shoots which I have to say is the cutest thing ever. Thank You, Rami Malek, for everything and also Thank You, Freddie Mercury, because without you in this world, this movie would have never happened.

Teen, 13 years old Written byDrama_Queen April 27, 2019

one of the best movies ever made

i chose to put the rating for teenagers aged 13 and up because it has quite a bit of mature contents such as sexual scene and drugs and smoking it is also not for anyone under the age of at least 11 because of how . the movie is built. but as someone over the age of 13 watching it i find it a beautiful . movie and a a . big fan of queen it makes the movie very special.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMaanassa.S April 6, 2019

A fast paced movie.

This movie has portrayed Freddie Mercury's life in a very raw way. But if your child is going to watch this movie, make sure you sit with him or her.As it deals with some topics like sexuality,racism and AIDS. But it is an amazing take on Mercury's life and it is an engaging watch.

Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2019

Bohemian Rhapsody

I believe the movie was great! There was a few suggestive scenes in the movie but overall great! Young kids should not watch this movie just because there is a lot of suggestive behavior in the movie. Overall, greta for tweens and teens alike!

Kid, 12 years old March 31, 2019

A look in Freddie Mercury`s life

Bohemian Rhapsody is a flamboyant biopic that masters to capture the charisma in Freddie Mercury. The actors portray their characters very well and of course the soundtrack is phenomenal. The movie is fine to watch with the family and it will amaze many different age groups. It is not too inappropriate, but like many movies there is a little here and there. I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE IT MY DEAR!

Kid, 11 years old March 30, 2019

Bohemian Rhapsody will rock you

There is some great messages, as Freddie will not leave his ‘family’ (Queen) the violence isn’t that bad with the worst of a rock being thrown through someone’s window the sex isn’t bad the main character says that his girlfriend is an epic shag. There are also kisses between opposite and same genders as well as two people lying under covers. Ye swearing isn’t bad there are multiple uses of Sh*t, a use of F*cking, D*ck, Pr*ck and Wa*ker. Freddie and the group drink alcohol frequently.
Kid, 9 years old March 21, 2019

Really entertaining

I loved this movie!!! I had too see it at my house cause my parents thought it my be inappropriate for me but I thought it was fine. But there’s a lot of drinking, drugs and smoking. So great music (I was singing all the songs) but dark and edgy to capture all the drama.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheRightStuf March 20, 2019
Teen, 13 years old Written bysophiat2024 March 16, 2019

Great Movie

Bohemian Rhapsody is a great movie for a family with older kids. There is some language and are some drug/alcohol references. Otherwise a great movie, especially if you like Queen music.

Kid, 11 years old March 11, 2019

Amazing. I Don't Know What Y'all With The One Stars Are Talking About

Truly amazing movie highlighting the history of the band Queen and it's members. In the movie there are scenes a bit suited for older audiences, but other than that it's a masterpiece. It highlights Freddie Mercury's life and it highlights other important things. In the movie, Freddie Mercury reveals he's bisexual. He explores his life being bisexual and there's nothing wrong with that. Those of you saying it's wrong to be bisexual, I don't recommend this movie to you. It also highlights the creativity of the group Queen and the triumphs they went through. Other than that, it's a great movie. I think other families should know that: Sexual scenes: There are scenes with kissing, a couple lying in bed, and inappropriate touching. (Inappropriate touching begins when Freddie explores his sexuality and there's only one scene with inappropriate touching) Role Models: Freddie is a great role model as are the other members of the band. They show creativity, team work, appreciation, and being yourself. Messages: Great messages include being yourself, etc. Scenes to watch out for if you're watching with younger children: Kissing, Freddie touching Jim Hutton's backside, Freddie saying, "I'm just a musical prostitute my dear." Other than that, this movie is amazing. I watched it 8 times in one weekend.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLonghorn2006 March 10, 2019

Just let your kids watch this

So what there’s swearing and racial slurs but their adults it was different then. It’s a great movie about a great band and movie. If you don’t let your kids see this your a parent who wants your kids to never be exposed to reality. Stuff that happens in this movie is real life.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymack blumie March 7, 2019

My favorite!!

I love Queen and in fact I am going to see them go on tour soon! The movie gives lots of background information about mainly Freddie's life. I think it is amazing to help spread the love for him. Some of the scenes wouldnt be suitable for young children as then include some sexual behaviors. Other that a few touchy subjects in a few of the scenes, its a great movie!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byQueenGabalicious March 4, 2019

Great, If Not Entirely Accurate, Movie

It think it's a wonderful movie, with some great performances and of course some incredible music. However, I think it shies away from showing Freddie Mercury's life as a bisexual man. So, come for Queen music, stay for Rami Malek.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPetlover11607 February 22, 2019

Excellent, My Favourite

I saw this movie!! and I loved it its now my favourite movie of all time!! YOU SHOULD SEE IT!!!!!1

Kid, 12 years old February 22, 2019

Such an amazing movie

It was an amazing movie Rami malek did so well in the role of Freddy Mercury and yes there was a bit of swearing and some gay kissing/bum squishes but other than that it was so good with all the music that it was barely noticeable

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe show must go on February 20, 2019

Bohemian rhapsody

It is a very good story about the back story of queen

Teen, 17 years old Written byGREATATSTUFF February 19, 2019
Great movie, not to bad for early teens. A fair bit of coarse language, but 12-13+ is the right ages for the movie

Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2019

A Spectacular Queen Tribute

Rami Malek brilliant portrays the flamboyant showman protagonist Freddie Mercury. Routine biopic, yes, but entertaining and informational, too. I see an Oscar coming his way!

Teen, 13 years old Written byapthicm February 15, 2019

A great biographical fiction movie!!

Bohemian Rhapsody made me cry and the songs just will make anyone start singing. However, there are some scenes with homosexuality and around the climax there is a lot of drinking involved. But a beautiful movie over all!