Kid reviews for Bohemian Rhapsody

Exuberant music, electric performance in routine biopic.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysophiat2024 March 16, 2019

Great Movie

Bohemian Rhapsody is a great movie for a family with older kids. There is some language and are some drug/alcohol references. Otherwise a great movie, especially if you like Queen music.

Kid, 11 years old March 11, 2019

Amazing. I Don't Know What Y'all With The One Stars Are Talking About

Truly amazing movie highlighting the history of the band Queen and it's members. In the movie there are scenes a bit suited for older audiences, but other than that it's a masterpiece. It highlights Freddie Mercury's life and it highlights other important things. In the movie, Freddie Mercury reveals he's bisexual. He explores his life being bisexual and there's nothing wrong with that. Those of you saying it's wrong to be bisexual, I don't recommend this movie to you. It also highlights the creativity of the group Queen and the triumphs they went through. Other than that, it's a great movie. I think other families should know that: Sexual scenes: There are scenes with kissing, a couple lying in bed, and inappropriate touching. (Inappropriate touching begins when Freddie explores his sexuality and there's only one scene with inappropriate touching) Role Models: Freddie is a great role model as are the other members of the band. They show creativity, team work, appreciation, and being yourself. Messages: Great messages include being yourself, etc. Scenes to watch out for if you're watching with younger children: Kissing, Freddie touching Jim Hutton's backside, Freddie saying, "I'm just a musical prostitute my dear." Other than that, this movie is amazing. I watched it 8 times in one weekend.

Teen, 13 years old Written byLonghorn2006 March 10, 2019

Just let your kids watch this

So what there’s swearing and racial slurs but their adults it was different then. It’s a great movie about a great band and movie. If you don’t let your kids see this your a parent who wants your kids to never be exposed to reality. Stuff that happens in this movie is real life.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymack blumie March 7, 2019

My favorite!!

I love Queen and in fact I am going to see them go on tour soon! The movie gives lots of background information about mainly Freddie's life. I think it is amazing to help spread the love for him. Some of the scenes wouldnt be suitable for young children as then include some sexual behaviors. Other that a few touchy subjects in a few of the scenes, its a great movie!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byQueenGabalicious March 4, 2019

Great, If Not Entirely Accurate, Movie

It think it's a wonderful movie, with some great performances and of course some incredible music. However, I think it shies away from showing Freddie Mercury's life as a bisexual man. So, come for Queen music, stay for Rami Malek.

Kid, 12 years old February 22, 2019

Such an amazing movie

It was an amazing movie Rami malek did so well in the role of Freddy Mercury and yes there was a bit of swearing and some gay kissing/bum squishes but other than that it was so good with all the music that it was barely noticeable

Teen, 13 years old Written byThe show must go on February 20, 2019

Bohemian rhapsody

It is a very good story about the back story of queen

Teen, 17 years old Written byGREATATSTUFF February 19, 2019
Great movie, not to bad for early teens. A fair bit of coarse language, but 12-13+ is the right ages for the movie

Kid, 12 years old February 16, 2019

A Spectacular Queen Tribute

Rami Malek brilliant portrays the flamboyant showman protagonist Freddie Mercury. Routine biopic, yes, but entertaining and informational, too. I see an Oscar coming his way!

Teen, 13 years old Written byapthicm February 15, 2019

A great biographical fiction movie!!

Bohemian Rhapsody made me cry and the songs just will make anyone start singing. However, there are some scenes with homosexuality and around the climax there is a lot of drinking involved. But a beautiful movie over all!

Teen, 14 years old Written byBobStone23 February 15, 2019

Great movie but some Bad Language

It’s a great movie but they use lots of cuss words it’s fine for kids and no sex or anything the sex category is only kissing

Teen, 14 years old Written byReviewer_5306 February 14, 2019

Ok movie, but beware of the queen plague

I went to see the movie, it was fine. But it’s spreading a huge bubonic plague around the world. The thing is, there’s so many immature teenage girls who watch the movie, go to school and crush on Ben Hardy. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to deal with my annoying classmates. The movie was good until that happened. The title should come with a warning: The Queen Virus. If you are a parent, I strongly advise you to punish your kids if they ever even mention that guy’s name. Teach them about the real history instead, then schools will be free from teenage fans who watch the movie just to crush on Ben. I am utterly disgusted by all the people in the world, and am worried about the future of the people who will soon be adults.

Teen, 13 years old Written byayoo83 February 12, 2019

mature kids

It was a really great movie. there is some kissing between two men but nothing bad at all. some implied sex and drugs but GREAT for mature kids. could have done with less language and i would advise having an adult watch it first but you should definitely see it!!!

Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2019

Bohemian Rhapsody will rock you!

I think Bohemian Rhapsody was one of the best movies ever! It has some mature stuff like sexual references and swearing as in F—-ing, S—t, Wa—-r and Pi—flap as well as some violence as Freddie coughs out some blood and throws a rock through someone’s window but overall no too violent there is also a lot of alcohol towards the end and some drugs on a table, but overall contains a great message about friendship and family

Teen, 13 years old Written bylf24103 January 30, 2019

Really Really Great

This movie follows Freddie Mercury through his life. I for one thought this was great movie, though people should know that there is some homo stuff in it, but it is not that bad.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylf24103 January 30, 2019

Really Really Great

Teen, 13 years old Written bySadsgirl January 26, 2019

Absolutely fantastic

This is absolutely amazing but the only thing is it is a little to much smoking

Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2019

Some adult content not too bad

Fredy does some mean stuff in parts AMAZING music but other movie part just fine. So your bi- thats fine they make such a big deal. Good acting though. Over all good movie some language just some a F bomb S words thats all some sex talk. Oh, and Fredy is seriously "Under Pressure" the whole time!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLazy_Lavender January 17, 2019

It's Great!

My mom watches this movie all the time, and I'd recommend this to families who have teenagers for a good movie night!

Teen, 14 years old Written byLilDragon2 January 16, 2019

Outstanding!

As a die-hard Queen fan, I have to say that this movie is fan-freaking-tastic. First of all, every single actor was singing/playing his instrument! There's sex implied, for sure, but nothing super graphic. Homosexuality is something that kids will learn about anyway and, besides, there's nothing wrong with that. Kids have seen a girl and a boy kissing before, haven't they? Amazing actors/actresses, every moment was perfect!