Kid reviews for Bohemian Rhapsody

Exuberant music, electric performance in routine biopic.

Teen, 14 years old Written byReviewer_5306 February 14, 2019

Ok movie, but beware of the queen plague

I went to see the movie, it was fine. But it’s spreading a huge bubonic plague around the world. The thing is, there’s so many immature teenage girls who watch the movie, go to school and crush on Ben Hardy. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to deal with my annoying classmates. The movie was good until that happened. The title should come with a warning: The Queen Virus. If you are a parent, I strongly advise you to punish your kids if they ever even mention that guy’s name. Teach them about the real history instead, then schools will be free from teenage fans who watch the movie just to crush on Ben. I am utterly disgusted by all the people in the world, and am worried about the future of the people who will soon be adults.

Teen, 13 years old Written byayoo83 February 12, 2019

mature kids

It was a really great movie. there is some kissing between two men but nothing bad at all. some implied sex and drugs but GREAT for mature kids. could have done with less language and i would advise having an adult watch it first but you should definitely see it!!!

Kid, 11 years old February 3, 2019

Bohemian Rhapsody will rock you!

I think Bohemian Rhapsody was one of the best movies ever! It has some mature stuff like sexual references and swearing as in F—-ing, S—t, Wa—-r and Pi—flap as well as some violence as Freddie coughs out some blood and throws a rock through someone’s window but overall no too violent there is also a lot of alcohol towards the end and some drugs on a table, but overall contains a great message about friendship and family

Teen, 13 years old Written bylf24103 January 30, 2019

Really Really Great

This movie follows Freddie Mercury through his life. I for one thought this was great movie, though people should know that there is some homo stuff in it, but it is not that bad.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylf24103 January 30, 2019

Really Really Great

Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2019

Some adult content not too bad

Fredy does some mean stuff in parts AMAZING music but other movie part just fine. So your bi- thats fine they make such a big deal. Good acting though. Over all good movie some language just some a F bomb S words thats all some sex talk. Oh, and Fredy is seriously "Under Pressure" the whole time!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLazy_Lavender January 17, 2019

It's Great!

My mom watches this movie all the time, and I'd recommend this to families who have teenagers for a good movie night!

Teen, 14 years old Written byLilDragon2 January 16, 2019

Outstanding!

As a die-hard Queen fan, I have to say that this movie is fan-freaking-tastic. First of all, every single actor was singing/playing his instrument! There's sex implied, for sure, but nothing super graphic. Homosexuality is something that kids will learn about anyway and, besides, there's nothing wrong with that. Kids have seen a girl and a boy kissing before, haven't they? Amazing actors/actresses, every moment was perfect!

Teen, 17 years old Written byKillerqueen39 January 13, 2019

Life changing

This incredible movie follows the story of rock legend Freddie Mercury and Queen. Rami Malek has beautifully portrayed Freddie and has helped share his story. This movie is a must see for both Queen fans and non fans alike. It had me crying almost the whole way through and made me love their music even more. I was a huge fan of Queen before hand but after seeing the film it has pushed it to a whole new level. 1000/10 recommend, every one should see this film

Teen, 13 years old Written byfiberbriver January 8, 2019

Mediocre Film

this review section is just a garbage fire of homophobia lol
Teen, 14 years old Written byisaiahxrodri January 7, 2019

Educational and great!

Amazing movie!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBigdaddy1 January 6, 2019

2 Gay scenes 1 F word and more cuss words

Gay people in a musical movie

Teen, 14 years old Written byDagrid January 2, 2019

Really good.

Tear-jerker, amazing performance.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLivi4realz January 2, 2019

Good movie, with a few iffy parts!

The movie was overall very good, the music was impeccable. Before watching the movie, I recommend you talk to your kids a bit about Freddie's sexuality, and what it means. There were only a few sexy scenes, but overall, lovely!!

Teen, 14 years old Written bypurpleheart_kil... December 30, 2018
This film is personally one of my favourites of all time. However, it does contain references to drugs, which is f ine because Freddie did do them during his lifetime. Also dont watch if you dont support gay people because thier is a lot of gay kissing.
Teen, 13 years old Written byElisabeth1234 December 29, 2018
I’m a huge queen fan and I was really excited to watch the movie and I honestly wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it was. It has mild cussing, some references to sex, and a few gay relationships. But, other than that it had a great story behind it and the actors and musicians were all so talented. It also was pretty informational about how the band started and what happened along the way that got Freddie Mercury and the other members of Queen to the popularity that they deserved.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycelesteuhhh December 27, 2018

great movie

I loved this movie so much! As a queen fan i feel that all of the actors portrayed their characters essence perfectly. The only thing in this movie thats "bad" would be sex is implied along with drugs like once or twice and some language. also there gay ppl in it and if your homophobic BACK UP its 2018 love is love gn enjoy the movie pls watch it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPugtheQueenfan December 27, 2018

BLOWN AWAY love it MUST SEE

As a HUGE Queen fan (username XD) I absolutely loved loved LOVED this movie. Now that's just opinion so there were some inappropriate scenes but just cover their eyes. This movie inspired me to get back into learning to play piano. This movie will make you laugh and cry. Its really hard for me not to spoil some of the movie right now but there is a cameo from Mike Myers and a reference to Waynes World yes ive seen that I know I'm 12 but I'm more it to older stuff than newer stuff. This movie is an absolute MUST SEE!!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byLb0909 December 25, 2018
Teen, 13 years old Written byNickG123 December 24, 2018

Astounding story with great morals.

This movie was heartwarming and had good morals. It outlines about the struggles of being bi-sexual (gay) and the music is empowering. I loved this movie as well as the band (Queen) that it was based on. Be sure to check this one out. In terms of age rating , this movie is pretty good and includes a bit of swearing and one f-word. The gay plotline thing is maybe a bit too much for a younger child but it is okay if explained. The only other thing I'd that there is constant smoking and at one point someone was snorting cocaine. Apart from those it's fine for ages 11+