Kid reviews for Bohemian Rhapsody

Exuberant music, electric performance in routine biopic.

Teen, 16 years old Written byCharlton2049 December 3, 2018

Teen, 14 years old Written bydure November 26, 2018

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

especially if u like rock movies its amazing should be a little mature to watch it
Teen, 14 years old Written byMvanek November 25, 2018

Best Movie Ever

This is the greatest movie that I have ever seen! It has a great message and shows you things that you never knew. It also has the best music. It is funny and the actors are amazing!!! There is some suggestive things.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySnuffle_shuffle33 November 23, 2018

Just to be clear: this is a movie about Freddie Mercury, not Queen

This was a nice biopic that was enjoyable, but definitely glossed over the other members of the band. Implied sex and drinking and stuff at parties. Entertaining enough, not for kids under 13 or so.

Kid, 8 years old November 21, 2018

Not that bad.

It’s not very suxual 2 out of 10 sexual. Because all it says is d**m, balls, s**t and that’s all. Has some violence it is just a bit of it though. There is NO nudity only them having sex. Also there not that much drugs only Freddie smokes and used cocain.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAmperket November 17, 2018

Don't come expecting a feel-good movie about Queen--hard look at Mercury's struggles

Rami Malek's performance was excellent and I found the casting in almost all roles to be extremely strong. There were some issues with plot pacing but I really enjoyed. I don't recommend it for preteens or young teens because of the mature themes. The nudity, drugs, and sexual references are pretty explicit but not very graphic, it was more the discussion of Freddy's mental health, relationship issues, and struggles with his sexuality and AIDS. These are examined in-depth, and kids may not be able to understand and fully process these aspects of the movie, or it may be too much for them to handle. I think even a mature 13 or 14 year old may still have difficulty understanding or reconciling the tragedies and personal issues in this movie. Great movie, but definitely suited to older audiences, and not for the family.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJust reviewing films November 13, 2018

Never seen a better film!

Great music, message, and acting! I personally think anyone who loves Queen or not will love this film! I adored everything. All though the film is PG 13 I think that the sexual content could be an issue for more sensitive viewers. Freddie Mercury is very active at showing off his sexuality & has a heavy drinker, so if your a bit sensitive to those topics it's not for you but the acting, music, atmosphere, and everything else is absolutely perfect! I honestly wouldn't change a thing on this beautiful film❤

Teen, 14 years old Written byJujumonty November 12, 2018

A need to see movie!

I watched this movie with my 11-year-old sister and she loved it. I am a teen and I found the movie beautiful. If you love Queen or want a really good movie to watch this should be on your list.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBrinerd November 11, 2018

Perfect!

Bohemian Rhapsody is my new favorite movie! Im a classic rock fan and I absolutely loved the way they portrayed Freddie Mercury. Not to mention how much time and effort was put into the film. I do believe that it depends on the kids maturity. It deals with some grown up subjects such as sexual confusion, slight self hate, abusive drinking, etc. they do cuss, but the most violence in the movie is a rock thrown through a window. I recommend this movie!

Teen, 16 years old Written byLokiStarkLord November 11, 2018

Bohemian rhapsody rocks you

I freaking loved this movie! Brings out emotions and gets Freddie’s struggle across, great messages of teamwork and self-acceptance

Teen, 15 years old Written byNadia Cloud November 8, 2018

Good movie with sequencing problems.

Bohemian Rhapsody is a fun movie with great music. However, there were some sequencing problems which made the film kind of confusing. I recommend this for twelve and older because of language and younger kids will have a herd time picking up on the plot.

Kid, 11 years old November 6, 2018
Teen, 17 years old Written byhannahhell November 5, 2018

very good!

Teen, 13 years old Written bykvandoren November 3, 2018

Uhhh

I had high expectations for this movie. I thought it was going to be about the band. It ended up as Freddie Mercury’s love life and it didn’t play enough music in my opinion. The Live Aid scenes were great! The rest made me so uncomfortable, me and my 14 year old best friend. I think that people love this movie because the ending happens to be Live Aid, the best part.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycazarino November 1, 2018