Disturbing twist on already creepy Bratz dollz.

Educator and Parent Written byfreethinker October 30, 2012

Sexualizes toddlers, demeans adults, absolute crap

This is maybe the worst movie I've seen for children. The "babies" in the film talk and act like teenagers, despite drinking from "baby bottles with bling" in the opening song. They NEVER WEAR PANTS, but when the finally put some on at the end of the movie, they are wearing vests with no shirts underneath. They wear makeup and have fancy hairdos. Of course 3 year olds like it, 3 year olds are innocent and like shiny things. But I'm really disturbed by the sexualization of infancy in this. It implies that little girls need to start dressing and acting like precocious teenagers before they're out of diapers. The show had a disturbing lack of sympathetic and caring adults. Their parents are never seen or heard, and the teacher who somehow ends up taking them to the mall is overrun by them constantly. Their dog is kidnapped by an unrealistic and unnecessarily ugly "bully." I suppose the show has slightly acceptable messages about friendship and sisterhood, but those are overwhelmed by the messages of consumerism, "style" and sexuality. There is a scene where the "babies" are dancing and singing about being "hot" in front of giant lipsticks and bottles of perfume. SERIOUSLY. Absolute crap
Teen, 13 years old Written byChickable2 February 11, 2012

Worst than the pregnant barbie

Skimpy, skimpy, and oh I forgot, it's SKIMPY!! You put heels and mini skirts on a 2 YEAR OLD. They look like they had 50 lip injections EACH. Going to the mall by theirselves, and I forgot to say earlier , THEY LOOK LIKE MINI STRIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old March 27, 2010

Bad

OK. I have not seen this show but high heels for babys? I'm nine and NEVER have wore high heels. If they wear high heels then I should. But that proves that this show stinks! These bratz are the worst role models in the history of role models. Now I put violence down because a puupy is kidnapped, and that is really sad. They also wear skimpy cloths in EVERY ONE OF THERE MOVIES. So let me just say i want bratz to die!
Parent of a 12 year old Written byneomarastar February 3, 2010

PERFECT MOVIE JUST FOR TODDLERS!

This is even better for very young girls than the already perfect normal bratz. It came out when my daughter was 5 and a long time bratz fan. After she saw it a time or two I watched it with her and it was the first time I really saw a bratz movie with her. It is full of helpful very brainy for their age 3 year old girls who while slightly more indepent for their age are perfect role models for todlers and the go on a big adventure all about friend ship and teamwork.
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008

OH MY!

This is a very good movie and alot of people seems to be confused that the perfume and makeup the bratz put on isn't good I like this movie.
Parent of a 5 year old Written bylovekind June 1, 2010

not ok for 5+

Like come on this is a joke for people who should be careful about the film.
Parent Written byCommonSenseParent December 25, 2010

Wholesome and innocent film that even infants can watch.

Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2015
This movie is ok.But some people say that they are wearing skimpy clothing and high heels which means it is inappropriate. The only reason why they were wearing this Is because they did a karaoke competition so the y had to be stylish. They are good rule models because they are trying to save a puppy`s life from a big bully who is mean which is good.

disturbing...

Ok, so like babys walking around in high heels and skimpy skirts. Of course makeup. What does their real face look like. The bratz company what are they thinking. At least there are docter barbies and the Kellys don't wear any make up. Come on who likes Bratz babys?
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

Bratz babys looked like 2-year olds

The bratz babys looked like 2-year olds. But they are way too young to be so smart.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 21, 2011
i like this movie and i really like the music in it. anyone can watch
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2010
BAD ROLE MODELS......... BAD EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2013

Bratz Babyz is a bad role model.

I watched this movie with my little sister. The bratz babys are bad role models. They trick an adult, and there is some name calling.I see now why they are called Bratz! Be careful!
Teen, 15 years old Written byjenjay August 14, 2012

Worst influence on children ever

These are definately the worst role models for any child! This film encourages young girls to conform into boy obsessed fashionistars instead of developing their indivisuality. Young kids are too exposed to this crap!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byangelbeth16 July 24, 2012

Adorable!

I personally love this movie! It's so cute! The Bratz Babyz are very independent and smart toddlers. Which makes them good role models. The music is good too.
Kid, 8 years old January 11, 2010

Mini Teens!

Gosh, it's like a mini version of teenagers! Look, I think Barbie is much better.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySuika Ibuki November 15, 2012

Nothing special.

Yep, the movie was extremely terrible. *Babies behaving like teenagers. *Increasing consumerism on the kids' minds. *Kids all alone on a shopping, parents not caring for their kids at all. *Nasty name-calling words by TODDLERS. *The most important: BABIES DON'T WEAR MAKEUP!
Kid, 6 years old January 1, 2009

Bratz as babyz??

What on earth is with the sezyual content of clothes? The bratz as kids were good but what is the point being them as babyz? Nita and nora cry too much like a 18 month old evn though their 3-years old. Any 3 or 4 year old should NOT walk around in skimpy clothes like that. Kids will not appreciate this movie. Not even teens. The adults will probably like it though because they just don't understand I mean. My mom likes them. super bratz and save christmas. They were all good.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

creepy

the bratz babyz are creepier than the bratz kids
Kid, 9 years old May 26, 2012

Stupid

I really do not know what 2 year old kids are doing walking around a building with no adult supervision. The kids wear adult heels and make up...like seriously. I dont know how 2 year olds know all those words. They make these baby's look sexy