All member reviews for Bratz: Fashion Pixiez

A creepy, mean-spirited, stereotypical, confusing movie.

Teen, 14 years old Written byKelly L.K. July 1, 2014

Bratz: Fashion Pixiez is great!

Wow! What a fantastic, fashion-forward movie for young girls who love Bratz! It's one of my favorite Bratz movies. There are great action scenes that aren't too violent. There's a nice plot involving an antagonist and a protagonist. There's wonderful messages about the strength of family and friends and how your bonds with those people can overcome any evil you might face. And the clothes the characters wear are fabulous! I want to be a pixie myself so I can wear their outfits and have those pretty wings. It's a great movie with something happening in every scene. Also the music might be one of it's best aspects. The soundtrack on this film is seriously amazing. You can't help but dance, especially to the dark pixiez song in their lair. Their song has awesome bass beats and great vocals. The song is meant to be a trance and I wouldn't mind being enchanted by it! I could dance to it forever! The graphics and visuals are great, the girls are cute, and the lawn gnomes are hilarious! This is definitely one of the best Bratz movies. A must see for anyone.
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2012

Love it!

I loved this movie. Eversince, i had the DVD eversince i was un kindergarten! I love this movie!
Adult Written byTheGreatNoOne March 30, 2013

Bratz are fashion dolls. Don't expect anything more from the movies.

It's something for girls who like fairies and magical things. Well, more for girls who like cool villains actually, and the movie delivers its sparkling dark style perfectly. If it entertained me it will entertain your younger ones. If we're speaking of quality story development and such, it definitely needs some major reworking. Plot? No sirs, it's gothic glam from here on out. I especially liked how the dark pixies' base was some hypnotic night club and their only weapon seemed to be dance. That was a nice touch. Don't think too hard and you'll enjoy it.