All teen and kid member reviews for Bratz: Fashion Pixiez

Teen, 14 years old Written byKelly L.K. July 1, 2014

Bratz: Fashion Pixiez is great!

Wow! What a fantastic, fashion-forward movie for young girls who love Bratz! It's one of my favorite Bratz movies. There are great action scenes that aren't too violent. There's a nice plot involving an antagonist and a protagonist. There's wonderful messages about the strength of family and friends and how your bonds with those people can overcome any evil you might face. And the clothes the characters wear are fabulous! I want to be a pixie myself so I can wear their outfits and have those pretty wings. It's a great movie with something happening in every scene. Also the music might be one of it's best aspects. The soundtrack on this film is seriously amazing. You can't help but dance, especially to the dark pixiez song in their lair. Their song has awesome bass beats and great vocals. The song is meant to be a trance and I wouldn't mind being enchanted by it! I could dance to it forever! The graphics and visuals are great, the girls are cute, and the lawn gnomes are hilarious! This is definitely one of the best Bratz movies. A must see for anyone.
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2012

Love it!

I loved this movie. Eversince, i had the DVD eversince i was un kindergarten! I love this movie!