All member reviews for Bridge to Terabithia

Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviereviewer April 9, 2008

great movie with a SAD ending

I enjoyed the film and the sad ending brought out something completely nexpected. A great movie for all ages and you can really appreciate all of the emotions.

I love it!!!

I am 7.I loved the movie but it also was sad at some parts of movie.But that's no't a good reson to no't like it!I liked it and you will too.Because I'm an kid!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySporty Kid 95@aol April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byangel5667 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byWildChild30793 April 9, 2008

LOVED IT!!

I love this movie and I cried, sobbed, even though I read the book and knew what happened. Phenomenal, Great rendition of the book!
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

I killed my brain

I think it was horrible watching the girl died. That's it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhedge9 April 9, 2008

Okay....

It was okay...but not as great as I hoped it to be....

it was ok

the movie was ok but they made it magical and bright however the book wasn't any of that. it had cursing in it and the dad was mean so i onely recomend it for 10+.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisscompetitive April 9, 2008

ok

i thought this moviw was ok, i mean it was not the best movie in the world but i think if you liked the book you will like the movie. i think the movie shows really what they are thinking beter then the book but when you read the book you understand the movie much better. so i think they both are good. i personally like the book better but that is just me.and i tent to like the books better then the movies. XD
Teen, 14 years old Written byterabithia_lover April 9, 2008

i cried i laughed, i didnt loose six brain cells watching this!

I loved it! When Leslie died I started crying uncontrollably! It was a real tear jerker. All my friends looked at me like I was nuts, but they started to cry to haha! I loved the ending, I think I might make up my own world! Thanks for reading my review... hope you liked the movie. I know I did!
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

A must-read book for every 8 year old

I really like the movie but it is sad that the girl dies but I like the movie.I like how they use there imagination and that they are creative with there imagination.

I cried out my heart!!!

Well even though it was a great story the ending when she died was inapropriate for any age I think on the second movie she should come back to life and she could have just been lost or captured by the dark knight Jess will save her! Now that would be a great story families would whatch. I saw a mother and her children criing their hearts out on my way out of the movie theater. They have a great imagination to see the unordenary. Creative minds become the most sucessful minds an old saying. I saw everyone sobbing after the movie, why did she have to drowned it was not the right thing to happen. I hope you have a nice next movie coming out called "Bridge to Terrabithia 2 the Dark Knights Revenge"
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I almost died crying!!!

I picked this up on a whim at the Movie Store. It was incredibly sad and I cried more i nthis movie than I did when my cat died. It was crazy! I kept hoping somehow magically Leslie would come back to life but she didn't! :-( It was a great movie! Must see for anyone between the ages of 11-15, and especially for those who know what it's like to lose a friend.

it was great!

it was great but sad. so bring tissues.

i cried every one did!!!!!

i liked the bigging but why did she have to die? that med the hole movie bad! look i would rate it 0 stars becoase of her death. evry one was cring. do you know how sad it is for children? no one is going to by it becoase of her death. and i thought that she would come back to life but she did not did she. i told all my freinds not to see it becoase of her death. out of all the movies i have seen(i have seen alot) that was the worst!!!!!!!!!!!! i will never see it agein and i dont like to say the title! if you make a 2 movie try to make her come back to life please. i did not like the ending but maby the bigging!
Teen, 14 years old Written bywookiepie93 April 9, 2008

A really good movie

This movie really captures the book's meaning well. GO SEE IT!

I cried

I loved this book, though it was really sad. You should pppick it up and readd it or atleast see the movie