All member reviews for Bridge to Terabithia

A must-see for every person in America!

Violence is an issue in this movie. A tragic death and mystical creatures. Jess punches a boy in the face. Language is a small issue. The D word is said. The A word is implied. This is a must-see for every person in America
Teen, 14 years old Written bythat_one_guy726 April 9, 2008

Wow

This was a really good movie! There is just some violence and language, but there's no blood and there's only like three times it swears. This movie is almost as good as the book, go see it!

AWESOME

Great movie but so tragic. I absolutely loved it! U will like it even more if you read the book. A must See!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

An excellent film for families, but be warned: bring some tissues along. You may need them.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEarogon394 April 9, 2008

Very touching and good for all ages...

This is an exellent movie that teaches us to open our mind and use our imagination.It is a bit sad at the end so be prepared.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydoctapeppa April 9, 2008

A Perfect Movie

This movie is emotional in so many ways. If I could, I would give it 100 stars. I recommend everybody in the entire world to see this movie. But if you are very sensitive or lost a loved one, you may cry. Bring a handkerchief in advance.

Keep your mind wide open

Bridge to Terabithia is a great movie for kids AND adults. It's also a book!This movie was AMAZING! It was also sad, somtimes, good friends do die. Leslie, Jes, and PT (the dog) go on some cool advutures as they face their fears and help an ex-bully.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypinklemonadexo14 April 9, 2008

One word- WOW

This movie was a movie that a child my age should see. It wasn't inappropriate and/or sexual and taught lessons to all of the kids listening in the movie theater. It wasn't boring at all like the Narnia movie. It kept me awake and nervous as the movie carried on. If you are unsure on whether you should see Bridge to Terabithia or some other movie, after reading my report, you should know exactly what you should see. Oh and don't buy too much popcorn, because when the suspense grows in the movie, thats all you'll find yourself doing :)

Beautiful movie..........

Bridge to Terabithia is a beautiful movie, I loved it. It made me smile, and it made me cry. It made my day and it broke my day too. Its a must watch! Please appreciate this movie even if you don't like it.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

a must-see for 7 year olds

This movie is the best movie!! It is nothing like Narnia. It is better. I love this movie because it gives me so many emotions-sad, happy, etc. So go see this movie!!!!!!!!

Great Movie

This movie is really goood i was close to crying at the end but i was sitting next to two of my friends so i didnt at first i thought why was the near-ending of the movie that way until i learned this was based on real events (partly though it was about the author's son's friendship with a girl who well) if you see the movie you'll know what happened to her
Teen, 16 years old Written byDragon Ninja April 9, 2008

A Beautiful Movie

I read the book back when I was nine or so and sobbed my eyes out, but loved the story and the message. I still cried, even knowing what was to come. Why? Because it was so sad, yes, but because it was so beautiful. The movie is made to convey a lesson, something young children probably won't understand unless they have a highly inquisitive mind. Many children and adults were misled by the trailers. I personally thought they changed the story when I saw them and was, to put it mildly, angry. The marketing was the problem for most young kids, and I'm really sorry that so many were deceived, but the story is wonderful for those of an older age (maybe 10 and up) and sends amazing messages. While I love the movie, there are some things that can be improved, such as a familiar face showing up in the ending. Not spoiling anything else. I say go and watch this movie if you think you can understand it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek222 April 9, 2008

a must read and watch

This is a susspecful book but even more susspencful movie. It is a great family movie. also can give a great lesson on friendship.
Teen, 13 years old Written byneutron189 April 9, 2008

Can you say false advertising?

This movie was advertised as a fantasy, so I purchased it. Little did I know, it was too filled with drama and a very sad movie. I dislike it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bygideonboi April 9, 2008

Very Good movie

I think this was a great movie for about anyone!! Its all about the great bonding powers of 2 different kids! They eventually find this magical place through the powers of their imagination. And yes one day a tragic thing happens but thats one of the reasons for the movie. To teach kids to have something sad happen and be able to move on. I think it can teach everyone young and old. I think it was a great movie!! :)
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

a sad movie

This movie was a GREAT family movie but there are some parts with very little language. It does involve the main charictor diying but you don't actuallly see them die. It does make the movie VERY VERY sad!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydarrenc95 April 9, 2008

A good movie, but a little too much for younger children

Bridge to Terabithia is, without a doubt, my favorite movie of all time. But I do think that this movie was a little too much. There is quite a lot of bullying, parental abuse (not seen), and a major plot twist that I cannot mention without ruining the film. This is a good movie, but I only recommend it for kids 9 and older.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydustygun April 9, 2008

Pretty Good.

This was a very interesting movie. I din't really think I'd like it it, but by the end I was crying. The acting is super and the CGI charecters aren't bad. I'm really more of a fast paced movie person, but I did enjoy this movie.