All teen and kid member reviews for Bridge to Terabithia

this was a very good movie

this movie was good and sad but appropriate

11+

Well there is bullying and some mild language and very sad i cried very nice movie thought i say 9+

This Bridge leaves you with a fun trip across...

Nothing iffy in this movie except the schoolyeard bullying, but this movie is really good, especially since it's coming from the creator of Rugrats (eek!) A good family film, I recommend it to all over the age of 7!

One of the most beautiful stories ever

Thanks to some very rude people on YouTube and IMDb, this movie was ruined for me before I even got to see it (I didn't read the book until after seeing the movie). But nonetheless, tears still poured out of my eyes from the plot twist until the very end of the movie. I even felt like applauding at the very end. While Josh Hutcherson as Jesse was very good, I must say that AnnaSophia Robb and Bailee Madison were the true show stealers in this movie. Like I previously said, I read the book after, and I enjoyed it. Miss Bessy's omission was more than welcome for me (that was quite pointless). I think some parts could have made this truer to the book. The school looked too nice. Lark Creek was supposed to be a poor, almost run-down school. And the book took place in the late '70's, but Jesse's sisters were watching Hannah Montana in the movie. However, the kids singing popular '70's music in Miss Edmund's class was definitely a tip of the hat. The soundtrack was suberb. The instrumentals at the end of the film made me want to cry, and Miley Cyrus's solo version of "I Learned From You" was fantastic. What with some fantasy violence and mild language, I think that children 8+ who can handle the overwhelming plot twist are of the perfect age to see this movie. It should also be noted that some viewers may be offended by a Biblical debate between the Christian and atheist main characters.

I love this movie! It is soooo sad, but it is fun and sweet at the same time. I recomend this movie for all ages! There is nothing wrong with this movie. It has a great message and It is so heartwarming.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjdmbone003 April 9, 2008

Very Sad!!!!

This is sad and I got disappointed at the end, and also there are senses of love between the main character. There is also some bullying at school, and some bullying to his sister. Then he got along better at the end. Emotianal, and you might want to have a box of tissues with you when you watch it.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bycalichic April 9, 2008

Really sad.

I'm a skater chick, so you would probably assume I didn't cry at this movie. This movie, however, got to me. I still cry every time I see this movie.