All member reviews for Bridge to Terabithia

Beautiful lesson in friendship for young and old.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPEMDAS May 15, 2011

Kid, 12 years old May 9, 2011

Kids of all ages!

GreatMovie, Extremely sad Ending (didnt like that) It has some bullying but other than that... GREAT MOVIE!
Kid, 10 years old April 22, 2011

I thought it was a pretty good movie. Nothing that scary at all. Great family movie
Teen, 13 years old Written bySeminolefreak March 25, 2011

Love the book and movie

My MPAA Rating, PG: Thematic elements, bullying, violence and peril, language
Kid, 11 years old March 3, 2011

i was so sad when leslie died... this movie is so very educational and good, i wanna watch it again...
Teen, 13 years old Written bybkid February 6, 2011

Kid, 10 years old October 6, 2010

great movie

great movie abit boring for older kids but great for older viewers
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 20, 2010

Great Lesson For Kids.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this movie. The worst part is when the kids are on the way home from church and talk about being "d-mned to hell"... but that's it. This movie is DEFINITELY a tear-jerker! Every time I thought I was done crying I cried some more. :) Teaches kids a great lesson about friendship and is pretty much amazing. (By the way, they're relationship isn't affectionate. They're FRIENDS!! :))
Teen, 15 years old Written byAdriana62 July 11, 2010

Sensitive people beware.

It was a wonderful movie but the ending was so sad. It made me cry both times I watched it. I don't think kids should watch it - the tragedy was heartbreaking.
Kid, 7 years old July 11, 2010
Teen, 14 years old Written byOldBob13 April 18, 2010

Overrated fantasy doesn't even come close to the greatness of the novel it was based on

Bridge to Terabithia captures the tragic scene at the end of the movie with dramatic depth. That's about the only good thing about this movie. To be completely honest with you, I loathed this movie. It's overrated (although my friend thinks it stinks too) and doesn't even come close to capturing the magic of the book it was based on. The special effects stink, the acting is sub-par, and well, the movie just stinks. It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I'm kind of sick of talking about it actually. Just please don't watch it. Ever. Don't believe the website on this one.
Teen, 17 years old Written bynelsi April 13, 2010

this movie is good
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 March 7, 2010

Iffy for ages 9-10

I saw this movie when I was little, it made me cry.
Teen, 14 years old Written byActionlovesbooks January 5, 2010

Great eye opener

It was a great story of kids and their imagination which seems to be in a short supply lately in the world
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byMKCC December 23, 2009

OK

I am 8 and I watched the movie.I think it would be very hard on kids under 8.And one of the main characters die.
Kid, 10 years old December 17, 2009

Gooooood

This is a good book. A little confusing for a five year old. Also a little scary for a five year old. They might not get that the main characters are imagining the monsters,
Kid, 12 years old November 9, 2009

GREAT STUFF

This movie has all the good stuff: friendship,trust,courage,good rolemodels ETC. But one sad thing it is also about lose of a friend. ~SPOILER~ Lezzly the little 10 year old girl drowns in a river by hitting her head on a rock (off screen) and Jess must continue to save teribithia alone.
Parent of a 12 year old Written byLChan October 21, 2009

Like it, friendships theme appeal to kids. I will not avoid the discussion on death, because many children have such experiences. But, we need to caution them before screening this movie, and tell them that it is ok to walk away or talk to someone about the discomfort.
Teen, 15 years old Written byavidcritc October 18, 2009

chills

i just finished watching it with my brothers and my little sister. i literally had chills the entire time. and i cried when jesse was hugging his father, and my brothers were staring at me, but i cried anyhow. i read the book two times in a row and i cried both times and i think this is the best movie adaptation of a book i have ever seen.
Teen, 14 years old Written byecs21297 October 14, 2009

Awesome

Really good book and movie!!!