All teen and kid member reviews for Brother Bear 2

Kid, 12 years old March 14, 2010

greater than the first!

i enjoyed this one even more than the first. and as you would exspect Keni meets a girl he likes. (figures) But this movie is less vilont then the first and there's a lot more laughs then tears.
Kid, 12 years old December 23, 2009

as good as the first

this movie was as good as the first maybe even better. It's funny and the story is good. There is just some mild peril.
Teen, 17 years old Written byAnthonyAngrywolf January 21, 2011

Excellent movie, deserves as TV series

I LOVE Brother Bear! In fact, I think the movie's so great, I think it deserves a TV show! And maybe Patrick Dempsey can reprise his role as Kenai. But since Jeremy Suarez is big now, maybe Bobb'e J. Thompson can voice Koda! What do you guys out there think about that?
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana March 19, 2011

im watching this movie right now actually! i like this movie.its funny and cute
Kid, 11 years old June 21, 2010

Perfect for the whole family to watch

I loved it. It was so passionate and caring. I loved every bit of it and I woukd love to watch it again any time soon
Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights May 9, 2010

Not as great as the first - but okay

I like the first one better, this one isn't bad though. I would have done it differen't though. Like, it didn't seem like they worked 'very' hard on it, although I apriseate the attempt. I don't see why some people think its better than the first, but that's their view. It just sort of bored me a little. But that doesn't mean it was horrible. But I question where his villagers are, like Tananna and Denahi, those peoples. But I showed my 4 year old brother the second one because that's all I've seen, he liked it, but when I showed him the first one, he REALLY liked it. So guys, stop freaking about how the movies are "too scary" its hardly that. I guess for some kids, but don't shelter them from how the world is! Besides, the characters care, that's what matters the most for me.
Teen, 13 years old Written byreviewgirl13 April 27, 2009

I don't see why this movie got 4 stars. It doesn't even deserve that many. It has some suggestive things, unlike the previous movie. So, that's what makes it better?! Nice...
Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Wonderful movie...

This is one of my all-time favorite Disney movies.