Kid reviews for Bruce Almighty

Happily deranged comedy has typical Carrey humor.

Kid, 9 years old August 24, 2009

teens are fine,but tweens need their parents.

i love the jokes in this show. the worst thing is one f**k and a few fingers by the main character.also s**t and a** also used with hole.also mild sex stuff so it is not that bad tweens.although there is a few violent parts,one with blood. the movie is about a man who insults god because of his very bad luck but soon get's god's magical powers.okay for tweens with adult supervision.

Kid, 12 years old July 31, 2009
Funny moments. Hilarious jokes.
Kid, 11 years old July 29, 2009
AWESOME

Kid, 12 years old July 27, 2009

SO BAD!!!

I HATED this movie!!! I will never watch it again!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 16, 2009
This movie is funny. It does have language and very mild sexual material but thats it. If you want a funny comedy then rent Bruce Almighty.

Kid, 11 years old June 18, 2009

iffy movie

funny but says f-word a lot

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Love It

This is funny, I loved it. So many people hate it because of the "god" stuff. I don't care, I say OH MY GOD! all the time, so I don't care. It's funny, and there is only 1 sex scene, which doesn't matter. It's very funny. This is kind of thing you should buy. The sequal isn't near as good. I ssuggest this to kids 5+ as long as they don't repeat everything they say.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydmack April 9, 2008

I loved this movie I wanted to buy it

Teen, 15 years old Written bySantiago April 9, 2008

This garbage is just a waste of people's time and money!

This movie is trash. No good morals, nothing. I suggest never seeing this movie unless you want to see a stupid movie with ugly jokes and too much sexuality...
Teen, 16 years old Written byJake-ster April 9, 2008

Hillarious, good for teens, but humor might not be appreciated by everyone

The story was very funny and I loved Jim Carrey
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinjo April 9, 2008

This trash is so bad and the jokes aren't even funny!

This is just a waste of money and time!
Teen, 16 years old Written bySmartgy693 April 9, 2008
I laughed soooo hard I cried during a couple of scenes. Jim Carey and his news-cast rival are a good comedy group. It has a good message about doing what is right and not doing what you want but thinking about others first.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymvrtr April 9, 2008

Awesome Movie!

Great movie! Wish we didn't have to skip through some of the scenes, though. Jim Carrey is outstanding and is as funny as ever. Lots of language.
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byWay2Dramatic92 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

good, but not for younger kids

It's a good movie, but it's definitely not for younger kids (7-) who repeat everything they hear.
Teen, 13 years old Written byvictorfavero April 9, 2008

Great Movie!Watched it twice. Absoulutely Loved It.

I did see this movie filtered so it took out the obscene stuff. This movie was awesome. Jim Carrey and Steve Carell at their best. Couldn't help laughing. Very Amazing.